Soulsborne Thread #7 (And Sekiro and Elden Ring and other shiet)

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The leak is also for the last gen version. 

Seems people also expect a lush field of vibrant and popping foliage, instead of ya knooooow, a wasteland like the area looked even in the old trailer.

I'm confident it'll have better textures on current gen and pc (options).

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Bit of information.

While I love the tiny glimpse of gameplay, the person who leaked it just ruined his career as a playtester. He's not only blacklisted from the entire industry now, but is very likely being sued out the ass by Bandai for breach of his NDA.

I mean, yeah. Don’t know what he expected. 

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

@BigBossBalrog @The Good Doctor

Elden Ring got delayed to February. As long as it's a single delay, I won't be worried. My thoughts are that Bandai forced it on From after the negative opinions of the leak.

Most people weren't negative though. That stuff dosen't just happen after a single showcase.

48 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

My thoughts are that Bandai forced it on From after the negative opinions of the leak.

I doubt it. They know what the game looks like already. Doubt they’d delay it over something as minor as a 20 second clip that the vast majority of players never even heard about.

I’m not surprised it got delayed. They can take their time as far as I’m concerned. Got too much to play, watch, and write right now as it is.