Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #25

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Milk-Drinker Edition

• Empress Dales Motierre
    • General Gracchus Ceno
    • Countess Magdela Bathory
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • Titus Scipio
    • Aetius Aquilarios
    • Yornar the Witch-King
    • Karsh the Raven
    • Avitus Agrippa

12 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

@BigBossBalrog

We shall drag you savages from the womb of ignorance you now occupy into the arms of the promised land that is civilized society, kicking and screaming the whole way there as we feed you the Lords bounty that falleth from the sky and harbors the taste of heaven.

So sayeth the Lord our God, Amen.

D6BCA6AF-726C-4410-9266-BD06C23D8E61.jpeg

They're literally dying in Canada for want of delicious chicken sandwiches. Save them CFA!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I drove an hour last night for some Chic-fil-A. It was the best use of an hour I’ve made in a long time. 

Damn, I drove out of my way last night for CFA too but it's only 15 minutes. I live on the Hardees side of town, have to go down to Concord with the rich people to get a decent chicken sandwich and the superfood salad that I like.

I discovered the regular CFA sauce this time- oh my lord.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

A spicy chicken sandwich with a pair of biscuits caked in spicy grave sauce! Yes sir. 

Leave it be y'all. Whether its steak or garbage, a dog is happy to eat whatever is in front of him. Leave this sinner to his pleasures of the flesh, his foul unclean revelry. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Leave it be y'all. Whether its steak or garbage, a dog is happy to eat whatever is in front of him. Leave this sinner to his pleasures of the flesh, his foul unclean revelry. 

I'll make sure to leave a burnt offering of biscuits on the pentagram later tonight :devil:

6 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

This is really cool and if it's actual gameplay is looking quite polished and deep.

25 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m gonna make either Lt Ortega, or maybe “killmonger” or a guy that looks like Ulysses for Cyberpunk 2077.

Depends how the voices are, I like the Hispanic female one a lot

I'll probably make a netrunner, but debating on whether to do a Nomad or a Corpo background. Basically trying to decide on Rebec or Maggie.

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Chick fil a is like 5 minutes away for me :P Mount Pleasant is truly blessed.

The hipsters came to you. I try to keep my distance from them.