Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #25

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Milk-Drinker Edition

• Empress Dales Motierre
    • General Gracchus Ceno
    • Countess Magdela Bathory
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • Titus Scipio
    • Aetius Aquilarios
    • Yornar the Witch-King
    • Karsh the Raven
    • Avitus Agrippa

Not gonna lie, it’s fuckin hilarious how Popeyes tried to step on Chick-Fil-A’s market and got clipped in like a month.

You do not mess with the children of God XD bad fucking idea wid y’all sinful greasy ass high cholesterol given ass unholy chicken. Fuck that sandwich

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

39 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

@BigBossBalrog

We shall drag you savages from the womb of ignorance you now occupy into the arms of the promised land that is civilized society, kicking and screaming the whole way there as we feed you the Lords bounty that falleth from the sky and harbors the taste of heaven.

So sayeth the Lord our God, Amen.

D6BCA6AF-726C-4410-9266-BD06C23D8E61.jpeg

Someone been watching way too much Hellsing XD

• Haha 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Not gonna lie, that looks better than I expected. I thought it was just supposed to be a pirate action game, not an RPG with magic, monsters, and what look like some pretty deep mechanics. 

Man I wish it was pirate themed, but no it's more colonial XD Colonial Powers versus the Natives (Which are more Irish inspired then Native American it seems)

But yeah, I was shocked by the quality (watched some gameplay of it too, looks great). It looks way less euro jank then the studios earlier games. Has Dragon Age style companions with romances, which I love for the drama and cheesiness.  

2 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Dammit Colonel, you making me want some of that blessed chicken. >:(

Then I hath done what I set out to. I am but lowly humble missionary, a vessel that bringeth the word of food and drink to the hungry masses that crave the soothing balm of his word upon ear as it flows like honey off the tongue.

And God will split the heavens and say "Eat more chicken," and Chick-Fil-A will descend, carrying out his holy decree unto all that crave his blessed nourishment. Amen.

2 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

"The Chicken Wings of Hermes is my name, eating deep fried chicken to keep me tame..." 

Damn thats deep nigga. This why we can't revolt, without Capitalism, there'd be no Chick-Fil-A....

wOKE.

46 minutes ago, Centurion said:

How dare you disrespect us like that. I move to put an immediate warning flag on Czar

Those who call for God's wrath upon those who wish to taste the Lord's bounty, but cannot, shall find that it is they who feel his wrath instead.

So sayeth I, disciple of Dan.

Amen.

• Haha 1