Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #25

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Milk-Drinker Edition

• Empress Dales Motierre
    • General Gracchus Ceno
    • Countess Magdela Bathory
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • Titus Scipio
    • Aetius Aquilarios
    • Yornar the Witch-King
    • Karsh the Raven
    • Avitus Agrippa

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

80b090e0a49e4dc6d3004af315ce3f0d0baf708f

Audience score was only 416 when I looked yesterday, still 99%. Someone on Twitter asked "how long before they remove the audience rating altogether?"

The one critic out of 6 who gave it a positive rating is not getting invited to any more cocktail parties.

• Haha 1

I successfully modded something :) Some dickstick turned my dragonpriest mask into light armor when it was heavy (the dragonborn dlc ones). You'd think something like that would be a one section edit but noooo.

Easy once you know you gotta edit all the records so there's no conflict between mods.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Hmm, dunno what I did but over ten of those caution messages in loot went away too so I must've fixed some conflicting mod records by making that edit too. Sometimes these mods change and effect really stupid shit you wouldn't notice otherwise. Even more stable than before now. O.o *shrug*

19 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hmm, dunno what I did but over ten of those caution messages in loot went away too so I must've fixed some conflicting mod records by making that edit too. Sometimes these mods change and effect really stupid shit you wouldn't notice otherwise. Even more stable than before now. O.o *shrug*

I recall seeing a meme on your tumblr about how a shop overhaul mod is crashing Skyrim, instead of the massive taxing scrip heavy ones. :P 

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

So their gambling machines might get regulated and now they’re suddenly talking about how real games are more important?

:rofl: 

At least it's karmic. You made a tidy buck from exploiting people, ruined a bunch of beloved IP's, and now there getting what's coming.  

It's so scummy after doing so much damage to Castlevania, MGS, and Silent Hill there pretending they "always cared about them" 

40 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I recall seeing a meme on your tumblr about how a shop overhaul mod is crashing Skyrim, instead of the massive taxing scrip heavy ones. :P 

Basically lol tho my game doesn't crash as much as it used to, maybe once a day, two at most.

Before it was like 5 or 6 XD Before I knew how to clean records and such.

Maybe one day I'll get it to 0 lol but I don't think thats possible for Skyrim.

31 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

https://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/konami-believes-console-games-are-the-most-important-unrelated-pachinko-machines-are-getting-heavy-regulations-in-japan/

Fuck you Konami. Just fuck them. More shameless then EA. You ruined so many amazing franchises and now you come crawling back to us.

Now thats how you make an article title :rofl: The shade is marvelous.