Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #25

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Milk-Drinker Edition

• Empress Dales Motierre
    • General Gracchus Ceno
    • Countess Magdela Bathory
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • Titus Scipio
    • Aetius Aquilarios
    • Yornar the Witch-King
    • Karsh the Raven
    • Avitus Agrippa

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

What the heck are you on about XD Whose Naruto running? 

Jews apparently XD

Its a reference to the raid area 51 memes. They're calling those detention centers or whatever for children of illegal immigrants (funded by the democrats too btw) CoNcEnTrAtIoN cAmPs. Why? Bcuz Joos said so. XD Because teenagers who never set foot in a concentration camp made this dumb ass comparison.

Wasn't it Obeezy that started that shit anyway?? Black Nazis be like YES WE CAN lock babies up

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This better be as good as it looks after all the shit they talked, because I’ll be getting it on release. Need a new rpg desperately.

The fans are the ones who talked a lot of shit. Obsidian have been pretty reserved on that front. Even tried to keep expectations in check by reminding people that it’s a AA game, not a huge open world AAA one. 

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The fans are the ones who talked a lot of shit. Obsidian have been pretty reserved on that front. Even tried to keep expectations in check by reminding people that it’s a AA game, not a huge open world AAA one. 

I was referring to the dig at Bethesda they did XD 

edit:

warranted tho it may be

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Dig at Bethesda?

Less of a dig and more like shade lol

The original creators of fallout, and the creators of fallout new Vegas XD 

aka the GOOD fallouts lol. Avellone jokes that it was their way of saying fuck you bethesda.

Very subtle lol and I admit I exaggerated a bit but still

@BigBossBalrog

We shall drag you savages from the womb of ignorance you now occupy into the arms of the promised land that is civilized society, kicking and screaming the whole way there as we feed you the Lords bounty that falleth from the sky and harbors the taste of heaven.

So sayeth the Lord our God, Amen.

D6BCA6AF-726C-4410-9266-BD06C23D8E61.jpeg

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Less of a dig and more like shade lol

The original creators of fallout, and the creators of fallout new Vegas XD 

aka the GOOD fallouts lol. Avellone jokes that it was their way of saying fuck you bethesda.

Very subtle lol and I admit I exaggerated a bit but still

Oh yeah. XD That was funny, because you know someone at Bethesda took note. Although despite what Avellone said (he’s a bit of a drama queen), I imagine it wasn’t the intent. When you’ve got shit like that on your resumé, you make sure people know. Their affiliation with Fallout has probably done more to sell Outer Worlds than the game would’ve been able to on its own.

I noticed that both the Fallout and Outer Worlds reddit pages both had to put disclaimers at the top saying they aren’t directly related. XD Every next thread in the OW one is something along the lines of "I loved New Vegas. Does that mean I’ll like this???"

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

@BigBossBalrog

We shall drag you savages from the womb of ignorance you now occupy into the arms of the promised land that is civilized society, kicking and screaming the whole way there as we feed you the Lords bounty that falleth from the sky and harbors the taste of heaven.

So sayeth the Lord our God, Amen.

D6BCA6AF-726C-4410-9266-BD06C23D8E61.jpeg

I drove an hour last night for some Chic-fil-A. It was the best use of an hour I’ve made in a long time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I drove an hour last night for some Chic-fil-A. It was the best use of an hour I’ve made in a long time. 

No distance travelled is too great for those that seek the Body of Christ and break bread for Communion at His house.

Amen.