Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #25

Dead Pool- Who do you think will not survive chapter 4?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Milk-Drinker Edition

• Empress Dales Motierre
    • General Gracchus Ceno
    • Countess Magdela Bathory
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • Titus Scipio
    • Aetius Aquilarios
    • Yornar the Witch-King
    • Karsh the Raven
    • Avitus Agrippa

10 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Is fried chicken something a of a religion over the pond or are you people just acting weird again?

Chic-fil-A is currently the most successful fried chicken company in America and is growing very rapidly for good reason. It’s freaking good.

But it’s also a publicly Christian company. Closed on Sundays, Bible verses sometimes on the walls, and stuff like that. Hence the jokes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Joking aside I fucks with the Zax.

But Chil fil a beats they ass still, because it stands in as my communion, and the service is unbeatable. Also never gave me runs.

Zax is alright but Chic is on another level. And not just the food. The service is also the best you’re likely to get from any big chain. They deserve all this winning. XD 

22 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Ah yes. That reminds of the sheer drama hell hole, TES lore Bethesda forum was. Didn't the mods eventually crackdown on that XD

Not really. They just nuked the whole site. :lol: 

Actually, it’s still there. Just hard to find by normal searching. I went and logged back into it a couple weeks ago to grab some stuff I saved in a PM some years back. 

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Wait, now that I think back on it, you might be right. Didn’t the mods ban MK’s account near the end? Though Im not actually sure what the reasoning was. 

Vaguely I remember it was something to do with fans not liking his work, tho I don’t know if he was banned or he deleted his account. 

Was fun the brief moment he participated on tumblr.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee