Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #7

Pick a diety  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which god would you follow?

• The god of knowledge, magic, schemes and change.
    • The god of pleasure, excess, beauty and all things perverted.
    • The god of war, rage, violence and murder.
    • The god of decay, disease and stagnation.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Scroll left and right. Each area has a different screen for fast traveling bonfires. 

Figured it out, despite lighting it already the first time, I somehow made it to the starting bonfire. Strange.

Also, I don't get the weight ratio shit. Im under my equip load but when I use a slightly heavier shield and the ratio goes to 73.7 I fat roll.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Also, I don't get the weight ratio shit. Im under my equip load but when I use a slightly heavier shield and the ratio goes to 73.7 I fat roll.

Weight works in tiers. 70% is the threshold that makes you fat roll. If you were close to that already then equipping a heavier shield would put you over it. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

You could try only keeping one weapon equipped until you can raise your vitality a bit. It usually doesn’t take much. 

Huzzah!

Raised it up one more level to 17 and now I can wield the halberd and our starting shield. Don't need another weapon.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

HOLY SHIT!

After lighting the bonfire and riding the elevator back up it leaps down from nowhere and hits me, thing instantly dies.

Is its sword any good?

If you can get it, try it out and see ;) 

Vordts hammer which you can get by transforming the soul later is pretty nice for strength builds. It does frostbite damage.

Moveset is ass but the weaponart is great.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

52 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Quick question.

I have 19 Vigor and 13 endurance, which should I choose to upgrade once?

Like I said, vigor is most important. But you’ll need endurance if you’re using a shield at all and a big weapon. 

If u want, try a two to one leveling ratio, two vigor, one endurance until endurance is at least 30.

And level vigor until its at least 1000.

Occasionally add it elsewhere as needed but until you start messing with heavy and quality infusions, etc, your strength and dex can stay at whatever you need to wield weapons you like.

And you’ll be able to reset your stats eventually. So don’t worry about it a ton unless u royally fuck up like I did on a build. But that shouldn’t happen with you as a knight, they’re much simpler than magic builds.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

20 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I would brag about beating the curse-rotten greatwood on my first try, but he was easily the easiest boss thus far.

Take its thingy to Ludleth (the guy in his throne at Firelink Shrine) and he’ll make you special items out of the souls of bosses. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

I never could find that woman the locked up thief wanted me to find.

Search the early parts of undead settlement. Near the big burning tree with the witch and lots of hollows around it.

She’s dead. You may have already found the item that proves it. Take it back to the Thief. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

Search the early parts of undead settlement. Near the big burning tree with the witch and lots of hollows around it.

Hide contents

She’s dead. You may have already found the item that proves it. Take it back to the Thief. 

Ah! So that's what the thing is for, yeah I found that and of course the Estus flask ;)

Is he in the jail cell?