Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #6

Height of the Roman Empire under Trajan and Hadrian vs Height of the Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Muh Romans win.
    • Muh Mongols win.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I think you we're like "This dude's fucking racist and needs to die NOW!" XD

Lol now I know you’re misremembering, because I clearly remember saying “Oh hell no this nigga’s GOTTA die.”

I don’t whine about racists when they’re within arms reach, I just beat their asses.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 hours ago, Centurion said:

Y’all ever catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror as you are doing something and have to take a double take because you are the most attractive being on the planet? Me too, Feels good

Nope. Not a once.

Our OOC lately

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I kinda agree with the point that the eagles would probably have been intercepted. 

Yeah, the entire point of traveling in a tight fellowship and taking so many dangerous detours like going under the mountains was to avoid detection. Sauron would’ve killed them all and gotten the Ring back if they didn’t keep the mission as secretive as possible.

So I looked into the kingdom come game you were talking about. It looks like a solid game for the most part, good combat, good rpg elements, story etc, except I’ve personally never looked for a super realistic portrayal of a medieval setting. Well, not since Oblivion.

Too bland looking for me, especially Henry himself. Though I get that is being average and not special is the charm for people but. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

So I looked into the kingdom come game you were talking about. It looks like a solid game for the most part, good combat, good rpg elements, story etc, except I’ve personally never looked for a super realistic portrayal of a medieval setting. Well, not since Oblivion.

Too bland looking for me, especially Henry himself. Though I get that is being average and not special is the charm for people but. 

52 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

He’s like... reeeeally really average. I could see him coming to my house from geek squad or something.

Waaah, your opinion is different than mine. Waaah.

The way she was being so serious makes me bet that the footage from Halo and the other game was probably added in by whoever uploaded the video, whereas the footage they actually used was from something more graphic like GTA or something.

That, or people have gone totally bonkers. XD It shouldn’t be this hard to tell.

I think he means that somebody else Edited the original

I got the video from Facebook, so I mean, there’s a good chance of that LOL. But, I really can’t tell. I want to say yes, because  there’s laughing on the first video and I assume they wouldn’t be that stupid as to put something that goofy and hilarious on something that supposed to be serious