Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #6

Height of the Roman Empire under Trajan and Hadrian vs Height of the Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Muh Romans win.
    • Muh Mongols win.

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Yeah and Vegeta let Cell reach his perfect form too. What a load of shitty people

:rofl: Let dude suck up krillin’s girl to do it too. The ultimate fuck you. That’s my nigga right there lol, at least no one can call him a bitch.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

When was my last update? Because that’s where I am lol. I don’t have any huge plans this summer so I hope to finish it then. But right now I mostly play Overwatch and Fortnite since I can play a couple matches without having to get too immersed in it and it’s a lot easier to step away from. 

13 hours ago, BTCollins said:

When was my last update? Because that’s where I am lol. I don’t have any huge plans this summer so I hope to finish it then. But right now I mostly play Overwatch and Fortnite since I can play a couple matches without having to get too immersed in it and it’s a lot easier to step away from. 

Just need Doritos and Mountain Dew and your all set XD

Took a nice nap with my new blackout curtains. Dog did too lol, lotta work and all the sawing and moving furniture stressed poor doggo out. He likes to tempurpedic shit I got, was sleeping on a rather uncomfortable mattress before,

Aaaanywho, yea I’m not big on soda. Chips, only with dip or salsa. Or cheese. And or meat.

But after our last talk about sweet tea I’ve been drinking entirely too much of it, trying to switch back to just water.

4 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

Which is ironic since I haven’t had a soda in years and don’t like chips

Chips are my poison XD I've never been the biggest fan of sugary stuff, but oh man the salt...the salt is my blood. 

And yeah, LOL, i'm the one who loves mountain dew. 

2 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Chips are my poison XD I've never been the biggest fan of sugary stuff, but oh man the salt...the salt is my blood. 

And yeah, LOL, i'm the one who loves mountain dew. 

If you like salt so much, then fight me

Dark Souls III Screenshot 2018.03.28 - 01.21.11.09.png