Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #6

Height of the Roman Empire under Trajan and Hadrian vs Height of the Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Muh Romans win.
    • Muh Mongols win.

That’s how it starts my man, just try and take it easy. Limit yourself on the days of heavy drinking at least. Or you’ll end up bein like my coworker, his ex living with him while they’re not even together, her bangin other dudes while he takes care of his other baby mommas kid, and pays child support to another.

He had a drinking problem too lol, and guess how he started it, and guess what his occupation was.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Moderation is for pussies

Hey, I am what I eat lol and proud of the fact XD Sometimes it’s better to be a pussy instead of a slave to your job because you got six kids before you ever hit 30 and erectile dysfunction early because you’re always at least somewhat intoxicated.

Though if you got six kids before thirty (different coworker), that’s probably a good thing.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Pftt Gohan XD Apparently everyone hates him now XD

I don’t care, up till after the Cell Saga Gohan went soooo hard. That song with his transformation to Super Saiyan two was the most emotionally satisfying and chilling thing I’ve ever seen on TV. It’s the perfect song for an epic clash to protect loved ones.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I don’t care, up till after the Cell Saga Gohan went soooo hard. That song with his transformation to Super Saiyan two was the most emotionally satisfying and chilling thing I’ve ever seen on TV. It’s the perfect song for an epic clash to protect loved ones.

I still remember that scene we're Goku healed Cell so he could fight Gohan fairly XD Worst dad ever.

• Haha 1