Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #6

Height of the Roman Empire under Trajan and Hadrian vs Height of the Mongol Empire under Genghis Khan?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Muh Romans win.
    • Muh Mongols win.

More research turns up they mostly used them in rituals and not in battle, and they sounded more like this video than those others. So few examples are known that they don’t believe armies could’ve carried them into battle. Regardless, those other videos are still cool. 

• Like 2

On 3/24/2018 at 12:04 PM, ColonelKillaBee said:

Yea you did, you said you knew that from watching tv with me :P I don’t deny it lol.

I said you think everything is about sex, not that it actually is. :P

On 3/24/2018 at 12:27 PM, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also I don’t trust the shit either like I said from the majority of people who Watch aside from maybe women but I know Balrog by now. He’s just weird as hell lol

Yes, yes... I should clarify, I wasn't saying Balrog is a pedo. I know yuri fans insist it's not the sexualization of children, or infantilization of women, one or the other. I just believe my eyes rather than what they say. XD Can't help it.

On 3/24/2018 at 1:49 PM, Witchking of Angmar said:

What's everyone up to rp-wise?

Nothing atm.

As for the crazy/hot matrix, I haven't studied this, don't really want to, and have no opinion to offer.

Finally went to see Black Panther this weekend. Meh, it was okay. Came out to find that it was S N O W I N G. And not a little bit, either, though fortunately it wasn't sticking. This is late March, in freaking North Carolina!!! I want my money back!!!!

59 minutes ago, Celan said:

I said you think everything is about sex, not that it actually is. :P

On 3/23/2018 at 11:35 PM, ColonelKillaBee said:

Like Celan said, I think everything comes back to sex XD 

Fallin asleep at the wheel sport :P 

Anyway yea, Black Panther, meh. Glad I'm not crazy since everyone I've spoken to that saw it claims it's the best Marvel movie to date... black white, it's a consensus. I don't get it. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

I feel like the blood sucking after sex thing isn’t being factored highly enough. XD 

Is it weird that this is a plus for me? XD I've always wanted a hot vamp girlfriend that liked to bite me.

Like Velvet Veloooourrrr :love: 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

19 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I feel like the blood sucking after sex thing isn’t being factored highly enough. XD 

It's been well established that she rarely if ever has sex with the men she bites. They at best get to feel her up a little before she knocks them out. Not sure if that helps or hurts the evaluation. XD

And the men she did have sex with as a courtesan, she didn't bite.

4 minutes ago, Celan said:

It's been well established that she rarely if ever has sex with the men she bites. They at best get to feel her up a little before she knocks them out. Not sure if that helps or hurts the evaluation. XD

And the men she did have sex with as a courtesan, she didn't bite.

Didn’t she do both to Daric?