Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #3

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

“Chief? You mind telling me what you’re doing on that ship?”

“Monsieur, finessant ce combat.”

Didn't Jorge speak Hungarian in one scene? Maybe the Spartans know several languages. So the Chief could know French...

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

What part of this isn’t insanely marketable? XD 

I’d delay TES 6 an extra year for a Dino Crisis reboot akin to RE 7. 

marvel_vs__capom_infiete_in_a_nutshell_b

Resident Evil 7 was a very special case. Capcom being Capcom I expect them to mess up soon...

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Go to bed.

Nah you! The RPG market is satured already, we need more horror games (especially Dinosaur horror games) then we need another Dork Scrolls.

• Like 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Fuck you! :P 

I’ve got three good TES games and an RP to scratch that itch for one more short year if I need to. But there are no great dinosaur horror games on modern gen consoles. It’s a damn shame. 

I’d sooner fuck Barney in the ass before I let you have that and make me endure another fucking year of Todd turning out the Dovahkiin like a white girl freshmen in a Kappa Alpha Psi frat party.

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Fuck you! :P 

I’ve got three good TES games and an RP to scratch that itch for one more short year if I need to. But there are no great dinosaur horror games on modern gen consoles. It’s a damn shame. 

Dinosaurs are scary cause their real...

such.jpg

We need Dinosaurs, not dumbed down ARPG's...

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And RPGs always take precedence.

Fallout would for me, if Obsidian were making it. And I like TES more than Dino Crisis of course. But TES 6 is happening no matter what. Dino probably ain’t. So I’d delay TES 6 if it meant we were to miraculously get a really good Dino Crisis game. 

After Fallout 4 though, I would honestly rather have a solid Dino reboot than Fallout 5 from Beth. 

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’d sooner fuck Barney in the ass before I let you have that and make me endure another fucking year of Todd turning out the Dovahkiin like a white girl freshmen in a Kappa Alpha Psi frat party.

Tell you what, I’ll buy you a blindfold and some purple fuzz-resistant lube and we can both walk out of this as winners.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Go play monster hunter damnit :P 

I am. It's a very good RPG...but not a good horror game.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Tell you what, I’ll buy you a blindfold and some purple fuzz-resistant lube and we can both walk out of this as winners.

It's...getting hot in here. 

My new OTP.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

No amount of lube could prevent the burn of shame, and I don’t mean from fucking the dinosaur. 

I literally can’t take one more Skyrim related add in 2018

8 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Alrighty, got a 50 minute flight from Colombus to Atlanta, then a 6 hour flight to Seattle, and a 5 1/2 hour flight to Honolulu

Good luck and safe travels.

Apparently, the USA women's hockey team beat CA ADA for the gold. Heh, I didn't even know there was a women's hockey team.

• Haha 2

I just shit my pants. This old guy that was on the same flight as me from Columbus started talking to me and asking me where I was going and then introduced himself, Lieutenant General Ferriter, former commander of Fort Fucking Benning

I shit my fucking pants

Edited by Centurion
  • Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

2 hours ago, Celan said:

Good luck and safe travels.

Apparently, the USA women's hockey team beat CANADA for the gold. Heh, I didn't even know there was a women's hockey team.

Probably consists of big burley broads, like Hulga.

But gold is gold. Bonus points for beating Canadians at their own sport.

• Haha 1