Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #3

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Probably consists of big burley broads, like Hulga.

But gold is gold. Bonus points for beating Canadians at their own sport.

Did you correct my spelling in your quote? Grammar Nazi :P I left the N out on purpose because of an earlier post.

The big leader on banning video games and guns both is a Democrat, Dianne Feinstein. She's one of those decrepit old bags that just won't die (or retire).

• Like 2

Just now, Celan said:

Did you correct my spelling in your quote? Grammar Nazi :P I left the N out on purpose because of an earlier post.

The big leader on banning video games and guns both is a Democrat, Dianne Feinstein. She's one of those decrepit old bags that just won't die (or retire).

I did lol XD no idea what the Ca ada thing was, did Balrog misspell his own country or something? 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I did lol XD no idea what the Ca ada thing was, did Balrog misspell his own country or something? 

They showed a guy wearing a jacket and it looked like it said CA ADA. Go back and find the picture of the guy knocking back beers at 9am.

• Haha 2

I just saw Black Panther. It was really good. I think Killmonger is definitely one of the best Marvel villains (low bar, but he clears it by a lot). Wakanda is a way more interesting setting too than most of the other movies, and the supporting cast and their characters are great. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BTCollins said:

I just saw Black Panther. It was really good. I think Killmonger is definitely one of the best Marvel villains (low bar, but he clears it by a lot). Wakanda is a way more interesting setting too than most of the other movies, and the supporting cast and their characters are great. 

Think it's worth seeing it in theaters? 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Good, Tdroid had me worried. Figures Scandinavians don’t know a good movie when they see one XD 

LOL Tdroid's been on here? I saw his username pop up a few times.

Tdroid why dont you come and say hello to the rest of us XD

49 minutes ago, BTCollins said:

Oh, definitely

Cool might see it afterall. Heard alot of crazy things about it on twitter.

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Good, Tdroid had me worried. Figures Scandinavians don’t know a good movie when they see one XD 

I mean, it is still a Marvel movie, but as far as those go, it's one of the best. And still a good movie outside of the superhero genre. 

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Tdroid said it was on par with Ragnarok but with less charisma. I think it’s just a cultural thing but we’ll see

I like the lower stakes and, while it’s mot as funny, I liked the surrounding cast more. Plus the conflict is more interesting than Ragnarok’s, even if I really liked how fun that movie was.

• Like 1

Just now, BTCollins said:

I like the lower stakes and, while it’s mot as funny, I liked the surrounding cast more. Plus the conflict is more interesting than Ragnarok’s, even if I really liked how fun that movie was.

Lower stakes is a positive in my opinion. To me the world almost ending every year or so in the Marvel universe has gotten pretty stale.

Thats part of why I loved Logan so much. Course there were a lot of reasons why I loved Logan so much. XD 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Personally, I can do with less funny for marvel movies. At most I can say I was glad that the funny gave Celan something to like about it since she’s not a superhero fan, but for me They made thor way too silly.

Same here. The stuff about Ragnorak and Guardians 2 going full comedy with the humor is a big part of why I haven’t watched them yet. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Same here. The stuff about Ragnorak and Guardians 2 going full comedy with the humor is a big part of why I haven’t watched them yet. 

Dat Surtr though.

The BF and I will probably be seeing Black Panther tomorrow night. Not like there's anything else to watch.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

OK so it’s the Obama affect. I expected that much, LOL

Can't judge since I haven't seen it yet. 

By since the only part of the Marvel cinematic universe I give a damn about is Captain America and Thor I wasn't too excited about seeing it. Glad to hear it's a quality film though