Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #3

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Needed more variety but yea they were alright

I use this really cool (but creepy) mod that adds an OC mutant creature to the game, Nightstalkers.

23004-0-1490499319.jpg

Cross between rattlesnakes and coyotes. Damn creepy.

But Fallout 4 really needs an equivalent to Immersive Creatures.

23 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

In watching the skating with Grandpa, the Goddamn Koreans are making sure their own people are winning, when they mess up while others are perfect its the Koreans that are winning.

That's some shady voting.

Back in my day it was the Russian judges. Damn Russians!

Who knew we'd come back to that one someday.

"Greetings earthlings, I'm the leader of Ca'Ada and I come in peace"

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Yeah what happened to those thing in Fallout 4 oh wait Beth was lazy

Beth kinda just forgot that there was only supposed to be one FEV source... twice. :lol: 

But since this latest one is from the Institute it makes sense that there wouldn’t be centaurs, since those were made by muties basically just throwing shit together and the Institute scientists would’ve been more precise in their creations. Though the fact that they could make muties in the first place is pretty bullshit.

15 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

use this really cool (but creepy) mod that adds an OC mutant creature to the game, Nightstalkers.

That’s... not OC. Nightstalkers are from New Vegas. XD They were created by the scientists at Big MT so they don’t actually make any sense in Boston. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I use this really cool (but creepy) mod that adds an OC mutant creature to the game, Nightstalkers.

23004-0-1490499319.jpg

Cross between rattlesnakes and coyotes. Damn creepy.

But Fallout 4 really needs an equivalent to Immersive Creatures.

OC? Dude those are from new Vegas.

• Thanks 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Beth kinda just forgot that there was only supposed to be one FEV source... twice. :lol: 

But since this latest one is from the Institute it makes sense that there wouldn’t be centaurs, since those were made by muties basically just throwing shit together and the Institute scientists would’ve been more precise in their creations. Though the fact that they could make muties in the first place is pretty bullshit.

That’s... not OC. Nightstalkers are from New Vegas. XD They were created by the scientists at Big MT so they don’t actually make any sense in Boston. 

Really? I don't recall fighting them. The only new mutants I recall we're those stupid Cazadors and the stupid looking plant people in that vault.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

@BigBossBalrog say what you want about Trump but at least our glorious leader ain’t a bitch XD 

Our Glorius leader could tear trump in two...with his bare hands!

The Dark Lord of the SJW's...is a really good boxer apparently. 

571a753a52bcd021008be648-750-491.jpg

Which is more then can be said about Orange Peel XD

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Really? I don't recall fighting them. The only new mutants I recall we're those stupid Cazadors and the stupid looking plant people in that vault.

That’s surprising. Damn things were everywhere once you start straying from the roads. Quite a few quests involved them too, including Lily’s and Old World Blues.

New Vegas also introduced tunnelers and Ghost People. 

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s surprising. Damn things were everywhere once you start straying from the roads. Quite a few quests involved them too, including Lily’s and Old World Blues.

New Vegas also introduced tunnelers and Ghost People. 

Actually when I last played, I hadn't seen a single nightstalker until Big Mountain...

I saw them all the time on xbox though. Pain in the ass, and devastating.

It might be a glitch. Mod related maybe. 

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

What?! O.o No fucking way dude. Watch it again. Did you see that body slam?

Yea I don't know what Balrog is talking about, Wrestlemania's the most intense and respected sport in the world, even more than MMA.

How would you stage something like this?

Or this:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Actually when I last played, I hadn't seen a single nightstalker until Big Mountain...

There actually is a glitch where certain packs of them sometimes don’t spawn. I’ve had it too. But normally you can find them all over certain regions. The northeast around Bittersprings is the area that’s thickest with them, and there are lots of stray packs that spawn on the southern half of the map.

They also are typically only found in or around their caves during the day. If you don’t travel much at night, they are easier to miss before Big MT. Still, crazy to think that someone could not even know they were from NV. What with them being tied to like four or five quests, one of those needed to get a companion. 

• Like 1

Yea even if you didn’t see them in the base game, which is easily possible if you’re like me and mostly stick to towns and NV like a good little city slicker, you’d at least run into them in the DLC.

Unless Bman never played Old World Blues...

• Like 1