Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #3

I finished the PoE expansions. Really good! I think I like the story better than the base game's.

@The Good Doctor How far are you in the game? Are you liking Barbarian class? You do get a Barb companion in White March. Also a rogue and monk, so that covers the classes.

They've started introducing cross classes. You already can take weaker versions of a class ability as of White March. I outfitted Aloth with Aspirant's Mark which is a weaker version of the druid debuff spell, very useful. In the second game you'll be able to make true cross-class characters. So a spellsword, ranger-cipher etc. Can even cross-class the companions.

1 hour ago, Celan said:

How far are you in the game? Are you liking Barbarian class? You do get a Barb companion in White March. Also a rogue and monk, so that covers the classes.

I haven’t played in a little while. PoE is definitely a long term hobby for me. The last thing I remember doing is starting off to find a man who is locked away in a dungeon in Defiance Bay.

If there’s an option to roll a Barbarian, I take it. XD So far it has worked pretty well. Though I do tend to get messed up more than other party members but that just comes with the territory. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I haven’t played in a little while. PoE is definitely a long term hobby for me. The last thing I remember doing is starting off to find a man who is locked away in a dungeon in Defiance Bay.

If there’s an option to roll a Barbarian, I take it. XD So far it has worked pretty well. Though I do tend to get messed up more than other party members but that just comes with the territory. 

Bloodborne is just too good for you to put down XD

37 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Haven’t actually played Bloodborne in a couple weeks now either. :P Just been doing other things than gaming lately.

Me too really, but I want to import my godlike to PoE2 so I gotta hurry up and finish her game.

On 2/25/2018 at 8:16 PM, Celan said:

Latest microtransaction gimmick, charging for extra character slots.

Hide contents

:rofl:

”Teleporter tech. It operates using (get this, dude) PORTALS between two points for quick travel.”

”Two points. So... uhhh, we can use this thing to get home? Wait you sure it’s not just one point? No? Two? Well holy shit.”

:rofl: 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee