Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #3

They won’t let me play Ass creed or any of their games without signing in first, which I can’t do because of some two step authentication put on my account, which requires google authentication. I don’t have this set up and cannot set it up without signing in...

Which apparently is because of hackers which they’ve been having issues with so I’m stuck unable to play their games all because they just HAVE to have you sign in to their stupid app first.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They won’t let me play Ass creed or any of their games without signing in first, which I can’t do because of some two step authentication put on my account, which requires google authentication. I don’t have this set up and cannot set it up without signing in...

Which apparently is because of hackers which they’ve been having issues with so I’m stuck unable to play their games all because they just HAVE to have you sign in to their stupid app first.

Hmmm that fucking sucks. Did you try using support tickets? Honestly I would just pirate the game. You already payed for it, wouldn't be stealing.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

At this point I may as well, if I trusted any sites to do so. Movies are one thing but games are heavily monitored and I don’t have a VPN.

Actually trying messaging them on Facebook with details. Someone I know had a problem with the same problem you have and they disabled it for them

https://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport/

• Thanks 1

So I saw Black Panther. Don’t have a lot to say that y’all havent already. Good villain, neat premise, good action (though sometimes a bit too dark to follow easily), and a nicely personal story. T’Challa didn’t have a great deal of charisma but I liked where his morals were. Claw stole the show for the first half, then Killmonger stole it for the second.

Definitely not Iron Man 1 or Winter Soldier, but it was on the better end of Marvel movies.

Also, the after credit scene.

So Bucky is gonna be the White Wolf. Didn’t expect that at all. Between Geralt, Jon Snow, and Bucky, I feel like that super badass sounding title is starting to get a little too common.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Is everyone catched up on Rebels? The last episode was a kick to the balls...

Reveal hidden contents

Kanan's death was really sad

:( But he died a hero, and was at peace with himself and the force, which is all that matters.

NO NO NO IM NOT I HAVENT SEEN THE WHOLE SEASON

Fuck:dntknw:

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

So I saw Black Panther. Don’t have a lot to say that y’all havent already. Good villain, neat premise, good action (though sometimes a bit too dark to follow easily), and a nicely personal story. T’Challa didn’t have a great deal of charisma but I liked where his morals were. Claw stole the show for the first half, then Killmonger stole it for the second.

Definitely not Iron Man 1 or Winter Soldier, but it was on the better end of Marvel movies.

Also, the after credit scene.

Hide contents

So Bucky is gonna be the White Wolf. Didn’t expect that at all. Between Geralt, Jon Snow, and Bucky, I feel like that super badass sounding title is starting to get a little too common.

honestly I thought claw was kinda trying too hard lol. And I guess starting war with people everywhere to elevate black people would be... “bad” lol. XD but at the same time I gotta wonder why the hell they saw fit in the beginning to hide when they were so far beyond everyone else supposedly even when they were being colonized and their people stolen and enslaved... I definitely see where Killmonger was coming from even if he was too radical. Wish he didn’t have to die.

That origin story lol, had no idea about that. If it weren’t for the presence of the Nordic gods and their advanced civilization I’d have been laughing about the idea of Wakanda just pretending to be super poor when they’re hiding an “Atlantis”. 

Does anyone else have this thing that happens sometimes when editing posts where it just randomly inserts a paragraph break after you hit save? It’s been a small buy annoying issue for me on both sites and I’m not able to fix it when this happens except by retyping everything in the paragraph after the break.

24 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I thought the show was called the clone wars?

Ive had that happen, but no need for retyping I just go back and hit backspace.

That’s the first series. It takes place between episodes 2 and 3. Rebels is set between 3 and 4.

That doesn’t work for me. It just moves the next word in line down below the paragraph space. 

41 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s the first series. It takes place between episodes 2 and 3. Rebels is set between 3 and 4.

That doesn’t work for me. It just moves the next word in line down below the paragraph space. 

Can you take screen capture next time it happens? 

Ah ok,  I forgot you sometimes do stuff on the phone. Though, I do also sometimes make edits on my phone. Haven’t noticed that yet. I thought you meant literally they put in the whole space between two sentences as if you’re pressed enter like two or three times.