Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #3

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Covie players never had any skill. They’d just early game rush you with their hero to stall while they build up to their OP scarab-engineer combo.

Every. Damn. Time.

Someone's salty! I still remember people bitching endlessly on the Bungie forums about how the devs we're Covenant fanboys that made the game intentionally unbalanced XD

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Someone's salty! I still remember people bitching endlessly on the Bungie forums about how the devs we're Covenant fanboys that made the game intentionally unbalanced XD

Nah, I’m not salty. Once I figured out how to counter this (basically play aggressively don’t let it happen, if it starts to happen anyway, use powers to shut it down) I virtually never lost to another Covenant player. Because it’s all they ever did. 

57 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Not how it works, anyone can be a weeb

Every time I see it applied it's to some white nerdy teen. Just like "wigger" lol, you never hear asians being called wiggers. They're just asian XD 

Weaboo, wigger, it's a white thing :P I am exempt, diplomatic immunity. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Every time I see it applied it's to some white nerdy teen. Just like "wigger" lol, you never hear asians being called wiggers. They're just asian XD 

Weaboo, wigger, it's a white thing :P I am exempt, diplomatic immunity. 

False, you a weeb my dude.

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

59 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, black webs are totally a thing. The only people who can’t be weebs are Japanese people. 

See, there, you gotta say "black weeaboo" for people to even understand what you mean :P 

Culturally black people have always been into asian shit. Wutang Clan anyone?

It's not new. Weeaboo is though but was made for "americans" that were super into asian anime shit. American being generally thought of... as white people :P 

Weeaboos, that's yall sorry XD 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

See, there, you gotta say "black weeaboo" for people to even understand what you mean :P 

We were calling you one without the black part. XD Everyone understood. 

Weeb isn’t racial or restricted to America. We just have the highest concentration. You ain’t getting out of this one ya weeb. 

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Culturally black people have always been into asian shit. Wutang Clan anyone?

It's not new. Weeaboo is though but was made for "americans" that were super into asian anime shit. American being generally thought of... as white people :P 

Weeaboos, that's yall sorry XD 

Ah so black people are just culturally weebs got it! Just admit it man, the weeb runs strong in your veins

Fuck:dntknw:

Bah fuck it, fine, lol it ain't no secret I like Japanese shit :P Japanese culture and black culture blends well, they like hip hop and so on, incorporate it into their entertainment and it's pretty dope, like in the case of Samurai Champloo. Sick soundtrack, I got it on my phone.

It's Balrog that gives it such a bad rap XD 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Bah fuck it, fine, lol it ain't no secret I like Japanese shit :P Japanese culture and black culture blends well, they like hip hop and so on, incorporate it into their entertainment and it's pretty dope, like in the case of Samurai Champloo. Sick soundtrack, I got it on my phone.

It's Balrog that gives it such a bad rap XD 

Hey don't try to deflect this on me weeb! I'm actually Half Asian 

• Haha 1