Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #3

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Jokes aside it is getting kinda creepy how obsessed with you he is, I've never seen anyone hound you like he does.

37 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Remember that guy on the Beth forums who had two accounts? He would always argue with us with one and then log in with the second to agree with what he said.

That’s who this dude reminds me of.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Remember that guy on the Beth forums who had two accounts? He would always argue with us with one and then log in with the second agree with what he said.

That was hilarious.

Alt A: Yadda yadda

Alt B: You're so right! Brilliant observation!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Remember that guy on the Beth forums who had two accounts? He would always argue with us with one and then log in with the second agree with what he said.

Which one was that? There we're so many colorful characters on Beth it's hard to recall. I remember Longknife, Elven Princess, Treng, and all the Mods. (I loved Roguh.)

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Which one was that? There we're so many colorful characters on Beth it's hard to recall. I remember Longknife, Elven Princess, Treng, and all the Mods. (I loved Roguh.)

None of those. I think one of the accounts had Stone in the name or something. Stoneguy? Idk. It’s been like five years.

7 minutes ago, Celan said:

That was hilarious.

Alt A: Yadda yadda

Alt B: You're so right! Brilliant observation!

I remember Colonel and I started calling them by the reverse names and he never once acknowledged it. Probably because it was against the rules and he knew the mods would shut it down if too much attention ever got brought to it.

But it was almost without fail. They were never on at the same time, and when one got into an argument, the other would eventually pop in to nod and clap. It was even more obvious because both accounts had that stupid tendency to occasionally change their font to pink or purple.XD 

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

What is the context there? That doesn’t even look like it’s from Star Wars. 

cw020.jpg

Vader just found out an Imperial Officer tried to have him assassinated. So he had the Emperor call the upper elites (the generals, moffs, and admirals) of the millitary in Corsuant to a meeting. Vader introduced himself, before picking five random names. He then forced choked them to death as a message to the mastermind.

I think it's symbolism. Vader is wrecked abomination of vast darkside power, but there's still traces of light within him. Hence when he commits this horrible deed, the next panel shows True!Vader crushing one of the floating butterflies (the remnant of his light) above him.

It seriously reminds me of Aboleth.

latest?cb=20120221175850

You loved Rohugh? Why, that’s the dude that shut down our Ooc thread. 

Hevdid let me make a second account after I was banned though. A Bear of a Man. And that sour cunt Cider kept using my real name as if he was clever. Everyone already knew it was me lol

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

You loved Rohugh? Why, that’s the dude that shut down our Ooc thread. 

Hevdid let me make a second account after I was banned though. A Bear of a Man. And that sour cunt Cider kept using my real name as if he was clever. Everyone already knew it was me lol

He unbanned me twice, and removed my limit so I didn't get banned again :( He always went out of his way to help me out.

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

He unbanned me twice, and removed my limit so I didn't get banned again :( He always went out of his way to help me out.

What??

He was definitely a milkdrinker. No wonder y’all are thick as thieves XD Explains why he was on my ass so much for Stormcloak debates too

• Haha 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:
18 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Reveal hidden contents

cw020.jpg

I love how all the officers are either dying or terrified except for that one Hugh Jackman-looking badass on the right who’s clearly been working for Vader long enough to be used to this kind of shit. XD 

I don't know what's going on but I can't see any reply.

Having strict mods for a massive site like Beth is a better alternative to complete anarchy. 

I heard the Bioware forum was the worst site on the internet, but was never on but lurked for a little. ya'll no more about it then me XD.  I remember reading one thread which we're elf fans raging that Snotelf was gay, and that they wanted to rape her for the good of elven kind. Fucked up...