Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #2

10 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also Doc ain’t lyin, one of the gay skeers got picked pretty much because he’s gay. Which alongside the Trump curse is likely why he got 12th place.

Theres only 12 people racing.

That dude has been so annoying. He called himself an icon and America's sweetheart. So damn pretentious.

You lost, ya goof! Muhammad Ali wouldn't be a black icon if he sucked at boxing! You need both.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That dude has been so annoying. He called himself an icon and America's sweetheart. So damn pretentious.

You lost, ya goof! Muhammad Ali wouldn't be a black icon if he sucked at boxing! You need both.

Did like...a few minutes of digging and I see all these articles claiming this dude made olympic history...and yet he did horribly. Weird. Guy seems like he has a massive ego to boot. 

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Did like...a few minutes of digging and I see all these articles claiming this dude made olympic history...and yet he did horribly. Weird. Guy seems like he has a massive ego to boot. 

He did, he played while gay, so therefore he’s a winner.

22 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Well if snow Mexicans can beat your elite athletes at the Olympics, ya'll got yourself a problem.

Elite, rofl ok

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, Celan said:

On the upside, dem cameltoes.

Comment below the article: "Wait until you get a look from behind. Looks like they have a target on their cornhole." Maybe that was conveniently placed so the other teams can ram us up the booty.

Someone please find me the back shots. Ass King needs to see for research.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

44 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Well if snow Mexicans can beat your elite athletes at the Olympics, ya'll got yourself a problem.

As my BF said, it's because there's no black people in this Olympics. :D

34 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Yeah same with skier Gus Kenilworthy, who talked a lot of smack then placed dead last- but hey, he kissed his boyfriend on TV so the media was all giggly about it. Maybe the boyfriend should have skied for him.

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Someone please find me the back shots. Ass King needs to see for research.

I tried desperately to find a shot of a male booty for you, but alas, there aren't as many gay Olympic photographers as athletes apparently.

12 minutes ago, Celan said:

This about sums it up for American Olympians I guess

https://www.sfgate.com/sports/article/Elizabeth-Liz-Swaney-skier-Olympics-Hungary-12625748.php

American kids growing up with too many of these:

Not that I disagree with the sentiment, but that girl is from Hungary. So at least it ain’t just us. XD 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Wait nevermind. Is she an American wanting to compete for Hungary or a Hungarian who went to school in America??

American with Hungarian grandparents, which qualifies her for Hungary’s team 

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Im just in my Imperial feels right now :Wimperial::Wimperial:

Hide contents

9336B6A2-E34C-449A-8B86-7D24ADCB322F.thumb.jpeg.902715ebba4da765ebd69c069568c04e.jpeg

mmmm love this piece of concept art

842C298C-F231-413D-BDA6-82BE6EB7BEDE.thumb.jpeg.d81e146fc247eec25ffa556921b65cc6.jpeg

nut nut nut

16900773-E380-47A0-80C5-CA29D2AFDB6F.thumb.png.352c8841980a52df8b5a498f91f0c515.png

modernized Imperial plate armor concept for Beyond Skyrim. Not the best but I like the look350C87D2-6B9E-4DA6-815B-83ECD662EA9D.thumb.jpeg.dca951e1aca549f69272b1601826789c.jpeg

nut

Skywind has some good artists. I still prefer the kit from TESO 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1