Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #2

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The 20 minute demo was the scariest thing I’ve ever played. 

It was pretty crazy how atmospheric and horrifying Hideo made a looping hall segment. And all the shit was packed in it. 

tenor.gif

It's pretty telling how good it was since it's inspired countless copy games. And it was just a demo...

• Like 1

Back to the topic of Halo and Atriox, the first time I saw the Red Team vs Atriox cutscene I too was like "whatever, bullshit", but I read his comic, and my opinion changed to this guy is awesome. He subverts every Brute trait from the series so far, and it's only five issues with really good art, probably the best Halo comic since ODST all the years back. You guys should give it a shot.

http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Halo-Rise-of-Atriox

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Not really, there comes a time when a series just needs to die. It's like the age of flame. Let it die with dignity so something else may be given life. 

It should have ended with Reach, Bungie had ideas for their own Halo 4 but I believe Reach was the great farewell and it should have stayed that way.

• Like 1

As far as I'm concerned, Halo's story ended with Halo 3. 

Halo 4 was decent I'll give it that. I actually liked Cortana again, especially when she died lol, and some obscure stuff with for instance what Guilty Spark says to him, mistaking him for the first reclaimer comes full circle.

But it just aint the same or as memorable.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

57 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

It should have ended with Reach, Bungie had ideas for their own Halo 4 but I believe Reach was the great farewell and it should have stayed that way.

I just mean chronologically really since Reach technically begins the story. In order of games coming out, I agree. Reach is the pinnacle of Halo. The climax of all climaxes as far as games are concerned. Along with Witcher 3 of course. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I just mean chronologically really since Reach technically begins the story. In order of games coming out, I agree. Reach is the pinnacle of Halo. The climax of all climaxes as far as games are concerned. Along with Witcher 3 of course. 

Right three should have been the last chronologically, since even in the game they hinted at something with the legendary ending I think it should have continued in books.

31 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Wait I thought you we're a fingerdick? You betrayed your worm lady knave XD

29 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Shhh, she my side hoe XD I don’t bring her up in public.

Admit it, my squad go hard tho.

0D7DD3F9-7952-4F27-8122-3EDD1A5771D7.jpeg