Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #2

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I honestly don’t remember that but seeing as I probably didn’t play Morrowind as much as others here I’ll take your word for it.

Some of the lower ranking legionnaires, aka the ones in the armor that is based on, wore purple skirts because Beth didn’t make greaves to go with the set

Fuck:dntknw:

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Eh a part of me like them, a part of me thinks they look way over the top and are from Conan.

They're such a nice blend of Nordic and Legion styles... almost like something that would be worn by a Nordic Legion. XD I wish we'd gotten those so bad. My milk lovingest, most most Imperialized Nord wouldn't touch the Legion armor we got.

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This ain’t even me hating, I’m dead serial, it looks like the 3rd Street Saints decided to cosplay after watching Gladiator.

:rofl: That is spot on. Give one of them a dildo bat and we've got Saints Row 5.

What's sad is that wouldn't be a surprising direction for SR to go anymore. 

• Haha 1

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

Hey even I like the Byzantine equipment more then Western Roman, the moment they started being influenced by the Sassanids was when their kit looked great.

Eww

lol, I hate Eastern styles. Like literally anything past Greece is just ew

Fuck:dntknw:

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ok I do remember that. And just like the dice roll combat system, Cliffracers and their journal, some things should stay in Morrowind.

What was wrong with Morrowind’s journal? I liked how in depth it was. 

But then I think I’m the only person around who didn’t like Skyrim’s menus. Felt like an iPhone app.

• Like 1