Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #2

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, this is not our year.

On the upside, dem cameltoes.

Comment below the article: "Wait until you get a look from behind. Looks like they have a target on their cornhole." Maybe that was conveniently placed so the other teams can ram us up the booty.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BTCollins said:

I will admit, the Canadian figure skating pair is by far the best. But the Americans have done well at snowboarding! Two teenagers won there. I haven't watched much since I last mentioned it, unfortunately. 

Apparently the U.S team screwed up really badly in Hockey.  As in their calling it a massive failure. But to be fair you lost against doped up Russians so I wont make fun of ya'll for that.

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Oh what happened to the US being amazing and it was going to get all the medals guys? OH look at this

https://www.thestar.com/sports/olympics/2018/02/17/canada-could-be-headed-for-record-medal-total-in-pyeongchang.html

I blame the liberals as always.

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Likely excuse, buddy eh? 

Ya'll need some poutine and peameal bacon in your bones XD

We aren’t so concerned with this Olympic season. We’re getting ready for the real competition, i.e. the 17 minutes life expectancy on the DMZ

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also Doc ain’t lyin, one of the gay skeers got picked pretty much because he’s gay. Which alongside the Trump curse is likely why he got 12th place.

Theres only 12 people racing.

Oh now your blaming "de gayz" real mature colonel :Mickey: Just admit some countries are better at winter sports.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Oh now your blaming "de gayz" real mature colonel :Mickey: Just admit some countries are better at winter sports.

Definitely am, and no I won’t lol. Those two, the skier, the skater, another skier (tiger wood’s side hoe) and some Asian dude were all too busy talking about how if they won they’d turn down the invitation to the White House to remember to actually fuckin win lol.

Honestly I’m glad we lost.

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Real fatty pork

Can't you just call it ham like everyone else?

@ColonelKillaBee You're probably thinking of a figure skater, Adam Rippon. He got picked over the #2 qualifier even though he was at #4 and couldn't do any quad jumps. He and Nathan Chen both got all kind of endorsements, interviews... but choked big time on the ice.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Celan said:

@ColonelKillaBee You're probably thinking of a figure skater, Adam Rippon. He got picked over the #2 qualifier even though he was at #4 and couldn't do any quad jumps. He and Nathan Chen both got all kind of endorsements, interviews... but choked big time on the ice.

My bad, thank you.

Just now, Celan said:

Nah it's different then the ham I eat. They also roll it into cornmeal. It's really good with homefries and eggs.