Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #2

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also what is up with y’all and Byzantines anyway.

Ya got fucking Vagarians (Eastern Roman VIKINGS!) and Cataphracts, what's not to fucking love? 

maxresdefault.jpg

0Q6BpaR.jpg

The political system is also a glorious cluster fuck of shit that  makes Game of Thrones look like a high school student council election.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

What was wrong with Morrowind’s journal? I liked how in depth it was. 

But then I think I’m the only person around who didn’t like Skyrim’s menus. Felt like an iPhone app.

Hated Skyrims menus, fuck that shit. I downloaded a mod that let me write my own quest journal lol.

• Like 1

Fuck:dntknw:

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Ya got fucking Vagarians (Eastern Roman VIKINGS!) and Cataphracts, what's not to fucking love? 

How great is it that Vikings are so fucking awesome that the minute they get involved with a foreign Empire, they’re immediately used as the shining example of how cool that Empire can get?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

maxresdefault.jpg

0Q6BpaR.jpg

The political system is also a glorious cluster fuck of shit that  makes Game of Thrones look like a high school student council election.

Dude that's an Armenian Cataphract, Byzantine ones looked much better.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

What was wrong with Morrowind’s journal? I liked how in depth it was. 

But then I think I’m the only person around who didn’t like Skyrim’s menus. Felt like an iPhone app.

It was fine and dandy up until you actually tried using it to find locations for quests.... maybe because the game was so old but to me in practice it was almost as frustrating as Witcher 2’s map.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Hated Skyrims menus, fuck that shit. I downloaded a mod that let me write my own quest journal lol.

Never found that mod but I wish I had. I liked Oblivion’s stuff better, with the parchment background and whatnot. It seemed more like we were carrying around a journal and a map instead of a smartphone with Google Earth and satellite GPS. 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

You’re definitely not the only one that disliked Skyrim’s journal tho.

I’m probably not the only one who ever thought anything. XD But broadly speaking I remember it getting a lot of praise for how easy it was to navigate and how cool the 3D map was. The navigation was nice, but I wasn’t a fan of the look or the map. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I’m probably not the only one who ever thought anything. XD But broadly speaking I remember it getting a lot of praise for how easy it was to navigate and how cool the 3D map was. The navigation was nice, but I wasn’t a fan of the look or the map. 

Again, I downloaded Warburgs paper world map as well lol

Fuck:dntknw:

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Veronus but ok

XD lol

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Oh damn, I cant believe I got their names mixed up :cry: Pullo is the lunky air head, and Veronus is the cold and cool Officer.

Man you’re a terrible wimperial fan

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

From fans? Because I prefer an actual map personally. Like with paper n shit. Though it is neat to see real world Skyrim like that in real time but not very immersive