Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

:rofl: will do.

And ugh I hate it he’s I can’t scratch.

Ill treat the area around it with alcohol. Blood pressure is better today, was so high from all the fluids they ran through me, pause, but still high. They still think I should take meds for now but it’s not super high dose since I started taking care of it already.

I had some scary symptoms I thought might’ve been diabetes so I went keto but turns out it was hypertension 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

9 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I took two drinks last night, half the bottle at the beganing and the other half at the end. 12 hours of undisturbed rest and no alcohol and I’m still drunk:cry:

You're permanently pickled at this point.

Glad the surgery turned out ok Colonel. I have the opposite problem, low blood pressure. Belting fluids is what the nurses had me do when I fainted on a Lufthansa plane and woke up in a pool of my own blood with stewardesses calling for any doctor or nurse on the plane. Other time I fainted was in a NYC subway. Fun times. They always talk about my low blood pressure when I have surgery, apparently it means they have to give me stronger anaesthesia, that's probably why they had you on so many fluids. Of course being in a hospital will also raise your blood pressure, the stress and all. Take care on that, though.

Just now, Centurion said:

E X P L A I N  I T  *cough* I’m not gonna play bloodborne, or I won’t remeber by the time I do *cough*

Bloodborne ending spoilers.

If you take a certain path through the game and devour three one third umbilical cords, after killing the final boss you become a baby Great One. Of course this explanation will make no sense

;)

26 minutes ago, Celan said:

Of course being in a hospital will also raise your blood pressure, the stress and all. Take care on that, though.

Yea thats what they kept saying. I'm on some light meds now and will follow up on it in 2 weeks along with a sleep test since they think I could have sleep apnea because of it. I surely used to before I started keto and working out, drinking water, etc. I don't think I do now though, I sleep like a babe. I can sleep less now too without being tired. Personally I think they're jumping the gun a bit, i just got Thrice-Pierced, literally and felt like a xenomorph was about to burst through my gut the night prior. Of course it's high.

But, even so I know it shouldn't be as high as it was, so I'm relenting.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Eh, thats about what I expected. 

Its an accomplishment that it wasn't an epic fail like Fallout seventy dicks tbh XD Their games were always super mediocre at the worst anyway.

Man, it's a sad day when Beth does worse than Bioware.

Like I said, Bizzaro word. 

@Centurion @BTC

New Outer Worlds article. Not a ton of new info, but there are a couple tidbits and they'll be covering it all month. They did go into more detail on what the story structure's gonna be like and how you can affect it. And they further emphasize how much your choices can alter the experience even though it's less open than New Vegas and games like it.

https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/02/15/how-the-outer-worlds-lets-you-play-your-way

• Thanks 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.