Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #35

11 hours ago, Centurion said:

Stuff is happening during the day now. About 30 minutes ago it sounded like something was trying to open one of the bedroom doors and just now as I was leaving the hall bathroom, something went bouncing down the stairs to basement

maxresdefault.jpg

Just get some Orthodox wizards to fight the ghosts.

18 hours ago, Centurion said:

Stuff is happening during the day now. About 30 minutes ago it sounded like something was trying to open one of the bedroom doors and just now as I was leaving the hall bathroom, something went bouncing down the stairs to basement

At least we'll know what happened should you stop posting here. XD

• Haha 2

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

10 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Welp I have officially left my house. Fuck that shit. I’ll just let y’all listen. Play the video over a speaker or something.

That's actually pretty creepy. Telling you, get a Native American medicine man to sage the house if you don't want to do it yourself. 

• Haha 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

That's actually pretty creepy. Telling you, get a Native American medicine man to sage the house if you don't want to do it yourself. 

Bro I said nah, got up, grabbed my work bag, and walked out. I ain’t going in that house by myself. Ain’t fucking doing it. I seen enough ghost stuff to know what happens when you try to big dick a spirit and act like nothings wrong

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

70 years, military house. Probably some ODs or suicides. XD And since they’re soldiers, big dicking them might only make them try and big dick you even harder. 

53 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You listened to it? Bro, you of all people should know better. That kind of crap is how you take a curse onto yourself.

I do love the "fuck you" advice you gave, though. XD Oh yeah, I’ll just call up one of my Medicine Man buddies, because I have so many of those. 

58 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Bro I said nah, got up, grabbed my work bag, and walked out.

Where are you going to stay?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

Welp I have officially left my house. Fuck that shit. I’ll just let y’all listen. Play the video over a speaker or something.

Reveal hidden contents

Yeaaah I ain't playing that, got enough shit going on here to want more. Last night was the only time in a long while I got a good nights rest XD

16 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You listened to it? Bro, you of all people should know better. That kind of crap is how you take a curse onto yourself.

I do love the "fuck you" advice you gave, though. XD Oh yeah, I’ll just call up one of my Medicine Man buddies, because I have so many of those. 

I forgot all about the Ring XD I better delete that file.

6 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Bro the only really scary part of that whole movie was the well scene. Fuck thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

You should check out The Ring vs The Grudge. It is better than either movie in every way.

6 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

After over a decade of playing Fallout New Vegas, I only now learn that Tunnlers are just reskinned Trogs from The Pitt.

My life is a lie.

So are the spore creatures. XD The Tunnelers do have a few unique mechanics, however, like the "fear" effect that activates when you break out fire or flares.

Better than that, the big swampfolk from Point Lookout are reskinned super mutants. 

• Sad 1

Grágás, the medieval Icelandic lawbook, has further evidence on the nature of caps worn. The law [St 362] prohibited a person from pulling the hat off of someone else's head. If there was no chinstrap, the penalty was a fine. If there was a chinstrap and the hat was pulled forward, the penalty was lesser outlawry (banishment). But if there was a chinstrap and the hat was pulled backwards, the hat wearer had the right to kill in retaliation, since it was considered throttling.

:rofl:

• Like 1