Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #35

3 hours ago, Centurion said:

Dudes sooooo I’m the only one in the house now as Rylie, Freya and the dogs are in Washington and over the last three days, shit has been getting weird. It started with knocks that come in sets of 3 every single time. Then the night before last I was chilling in the living room and out of my peripherals I saw a white smoky figure move across the hallway and last night everytime I tried to record the knocks would stop and then resume after I turned the recording off, also figured out that they are coming from the basement. I’ve also been sleeping with the lights on the last 2 days. For clarification the knocks are discernibly different from the stand house noises, air vents, and water pipe noises

The stories I could tell you, living right next to Rose Hill Cemetery for six years.

Imagine being alone in your room at night laying in bed and something grabs your leg, not a tingly feeling or hairs raising up but straight up grabbed. Not to mention every now and then seeing a black shadow figure standing in your room for an instant before disappearing. 

Or hey hey, how about when I knew my mom was asleep, I kept faintly hearing my mom's voice from the graveyard calling my name to come out there.

Or even better, the time I was in the creepy ass bathroom washing my hands when the lights went out and I saw something in the mirror standing behind me.

Yeah, I hate this house XD

It gets really fucking bad when there are rumors of Satanists sacrificing animals down in cemetery's valley. Then one day come to find feathers of a white bird down there. 

I once took a picture of the most foreboding spot in the whole Cemetery and in the photo there was eleven pairs of eyes from inside the tunnel.

Nah nope nah ain't nope nah.

3 hours ago, Centurion said:

Dudes sooooo I’m the only one in the house now as Rylie, Freya and the dogs are in Washington and over the last three days, shit has been getting weird. It started with knocks that come in sets of 3 every single time. Then the night before last I was chilling in the living room and out of my peripherals I saw a white smoky figure move across the hallway and last night everytime I tried to record the knocks would stop and then resume after I turned the recording off, also figured out that they are coming from the basement. I’ve also been sleeping with the lights on the last 2 days. For clarification the knocks are discernibly different from the stand house noises, air vents, and water pipe noises

If you’re being haunted, you should flex on the ghosts by booting up Netflix and watching Haunting of Hill House right in front of them.

Not only are you getting to see a great show, but it would be the ultimate power move. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

The stories I could tell you, living right next to Rose Hill Cemetery for six years.

Imagine being alone in your room at night laying in bed and something grabs your leg, not a tingly feeling or hairs raising up but straight up grabbed. Not to mention every now and then seeing a black shadow figure standing in your room for an instant before disappearing. 

Or hey hey, how about when I knew my mom was asleep, I kept faintly hearing my mom's voice from the graveyard calling my name to come out there.

Or even better, the time I was in the creepy ass bathroom washing my hands when the lights went out and I saw something in the mirror standing behind me.

Yeah, I hate this house XD

You got me fucked up. Just because of this I’m literally about to live in my truck for the next week. If any of that shit happened I’d be outta here right fucking now. Hell to the nah, nah, nah

• Haha 1

Fuck:dntknw:

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

You got me fucked up. Just because of this I’m literally about to live in my truck for the next week. If any of that shit happened I’d be outta here right fucking now. Hell to the nah, nah, nah

Damn bro, that wasn't my intention at all XD

You got some pussy ass ghosts is all, I wish all I had were weird knocks and white whispy figures

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

32 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Bro, that’s your house. Your land. Don’t let some pussy who died drive you away from the place you purchased with your own blood, sweat, and tears.

Look at Czar. His ghosts practically tried to molest him and he turned out fine. Mostly.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Bro, that’s your house. Your land. Don’t let some pussy who died drive you away from the place you purchased with your own blood, sweat, and tears.

Look at Czar. His ghosts practically tried to molest him and he turned out fine. 

I didn’t buy it lmao. This is on base housing that I’m moving out of currently anyway

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Oh. XD Yeah, let Uncle Sam deal with it then. 

This house was also built in like the 50’s. A lot of people are like “it’s your water pipes, they’re old” or “it’s the air vents with temperature change” and I’m like bitch I’ve lived here for a year. I know what those sound like and it’s not consistently 3 KNOCKS every couple of minutes after the sun goes down. Never 2 bangs, nor 4. THREE. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. Someone else told me not to acknowledge it like saying hello, asking who’s there or anything like that and I’m like yeah Imma listen for the first time in my life lol.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Centurion said:

This house was also built in like the 50’s. A lot of people are like “it’s your water pipes, they’re old” or “it’s the air vents with temperature change” and I’m like bitch I’ve lived here for a year. I know what those sound like and it’s not consistently 3 KNOCKS every couple of minutes after the sun goes down. Never 2 bangs, nor 4. THREE. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. Someone else told me not to acknowledge it like saying hello, asking who’s there or anything like that and I’m like yeah Imma listen for the first time in my life lol.

Sometimes if I'm just really not in the mood, when I use the creepy bathroom when the lights aren't working I'll just tell anything to fuck off and shit in the dark.

19 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Someone else told me not to acknowledge it like saying hello, asking who’s there or anything like that and I’m like yeah Imma listen for the first time in my life lol.

My advice is prayer.

But barring that, I still am a big fan of asserting your fearless dominance.

First watch Hill House to show them you are aware of their presence and that you ain’t scared of ghosts

Then, wait til midnight, turn off all the lights and stand silently in a corner for like an hour. Optional: do this with a blanket on your head.

Any ghosts watching you will be freaked the hell out.

"Are you making him do that, Frank?" 

"No… he’s just… doing it on his own."

"What the fuck, dude."

And after an hour, remove the blanket, walk calmly to your bed, and very loudly and clearly say "good night" before getting in it and going to sleep. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

My advice is prayer.

My grandmother gave me some real solid advice, one of the worst nights I had with all that, night terrors and creepy shit, she had me put her rosary under my pillow. Slept peacefully the rest of the night. But when she has any problems with that, since she lives in the same creepy ass house as us, she invokes this (honestly badass) prayer of st michael and that also does wonders to sleeping soundly.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

When Protestants have problems with ghosts: Get up and start dancing, clapping and singing.

When Catholics have problems with ghosts: Calls upon an archangel to slay that shit and cast them into hell.

Protestants don’t dance and clap. We round up the local womenfolk and burn the sluttiest ones for inviting spirits with their witchcraft. Usually sorts the problem right out. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Protestants don’t dance and clap. We round up the local womenfolk and burn the sluttiest ones for inviting spirits with their witchcraft. Usually sorts the problem right out. 

The protestants here in Georgia are the clapping singing kind, out in the farmland sadly.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

My advice is prayer.

But barring that, I still am a big fan of asserting your fearless dominance.

First watch Hill House to show them you are aware of their presence and that you ain’t scared of ghosts

Then, wait til midnight, turn off all the lights and stand silently in a corner for like an hour. Optional: do this with a blanket on your head.

Any ghosts watching you will be freaked the hell out.

"Are you making him do that, Frank?" 

"No… he’s just… doing it on his own."

"What the fuck, dude."

And after an hour, remove the blanket, walk calmly to your bed, and very loudly and clearly say "good night" before getting in it and going to sleep. 

Lmao

1. I’m not Christian

2. I don’t like horror films

3. that is a hell of power move :rofl:

4 hours ago, Centurion said:

2. I don’t like horror films

To be honest, I’d recommend Hill House anyway. It’s a very good, well-written one season show with some great storytelling in a horror setting.

Plus, it’s actually fun to look for the hidden ghosts in the background of various scenes. There are a lot of them, and some are hidden quite well. It becomes like a game to try and spot them all.