• Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

That ending reminded me of Resident Evil Code Veronica XD

latest?cb=20140611113117

There’s much better examples of the dropping a sword or knife only to catch it again and kill the villain/adversary than your web shit XD 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I hope to fucking whatever that Ghost just didn't die off screen. That would be fucking ass.

They show him hanging out on the battle lines and then... nothing.

I was also a little disappointed in Bran's involvement. Seems like an all-knowing warg could have done a lot more there. What was even the point of him warging into the ravens?

13 minutes ago, Celan said:

That hand kiss made me wibble, I won't lie.

XD Well to be fair, Sansa only said that it wouldn't have worked because of Dany, and you never know, her opinion of my Queen might change, or Tyrion could maybe impress her so much that she stops caring after the adrenaline rush of that shit.

But yea I think it's safe to say they'll probably just be friends, which is fine. They made good friends imo.

I think now that their army is fucking devastated and she has maybe at best the Greyjoys that aren't allied with Euron, that it very well may be up to the Kingslayer to kill his sister after all. I did not think they'd devastate Winterfell to that extent. Crazy.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Who?

Yall remember that the stone Mel wore was what preserved her youth, right? She took it off after the battle was won, so I’m pretty sure she just died naturally without it there keeping her going. 

Beric I mean.

And yea that's why it makes me think she did this purposefully, either because she knew her purpose was served or as payment for the extra mage power.

5 minutes ago, Celan said:

They show him hanging out on the battle lines and then... nothing.

I was also a little disappointed in Bran's involvement. Seems like an all-knowing warg could have done a lot more there. What was even the point of him warging into the ravens?

I was wondering this too, seems like it only served as a cool effect for us to see the night king.

Or, maybe it was taunting him just in case he was somehow unaware of exactly where he was lol.

Could've at least tried to peck his eyes out

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

XD Well to be fair, Sansa only said that it wouldn't have worked because of Dany, and you never know, her opinion of my Queen might change, or Tyrion could maybe impress her so much that she stops caring after the adrenaline rush of that shit.

But yea I think it's safe to say they'll probably just be friends, which is fine. They made good friends imo.

I think now that their army is fucking devastated and she has maybe at best the Greyjoys that aren't allied with Euron, that it very well may be up to the Kingslayer to kill his sister after all. I did not think they'd devastate Winterfell to that extent. Crazy.

Oh, you meant crushed as in over? Ha, no. I think this episode confirmed where I thought it was going. So there. :P

I guess they will move to Moat Cailin now, or maybe the Twins which would be poetic justice.

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

So in terms of death toll...eh a decent amount. Theon was A List, as was Jorah friend zone. Beric and Lady Moromont was brutal :( 

If they wanted me to cry they should've let Jon bite the dust right where he should've, after the Night King raised his homies and had his niggas to back him up like a fucking BOSS. Jon should be dead as fuck. Y'all talk about Dany's plot armor, Jon's got that fucking Mithril shit.

• Like 1

I don’t think Ghost is dead. There was a scene in some of the promos for this season where he’s killing people or something that hasn’t been shown yet. If he did die I’m going to be pissed

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, BTC said:

I don’t think Ghost is dead. There was a scene in some of the promos for this season where he’s killing people or something that hasn’t been shown yet. If he did die I’m going to be pissed

With all that shit I am so confused as to why I still didn't get to see Ghost go apeshit on some zombies. If anyone should've saved Jons ass it should've been ghost. 

Runs in, mauls the Night King and throws his ass

"Hop on nigga"

"aight"

Jon snow rides atop Ghost jumping past zombies and cleaves the night kings fucking head off. Or, at least gets his ass out of there.

• Like 1

I was hoping that Jon would fall off Rhaegal and then Ghost would show up and save him.

Not sure what the fuck Bran was doing as well. I half expected him to watch a dragon or something. Given that him getting to watch the battle through ravens’ eyes didn’t do jack shit to help, his contribution ended up feeling very underwhelming. 

• Like 2

Honestly that wasn’t as epic as I was hoping. Parts of it were great. But the lighting was shit and oftentimes the action was super hard to follow. Bran disappeared for unknown reasons. And the Night King is just as much a mystery as before. 

Of course, some of the zombie action was great, seeing characters, especially Arya, kick ass was awesome, and the dragons scenes were the best parts. Because you could see what was going on lmao

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

HA no way lol that was definite friendzone confirmed XD It's over lol.

I never said they were just going to fall for each other, I said I hoped they'd get married and rule together and THEN fall in love. So the fact they're talking about it, lying on a slab and he kisses her hand, she tells him "you're the best of them." Bitch, please. Did I not call Arya and Gendry?

• Like 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Can’t believe Gray Worm made it. 

Same. I expected he, Jorah, and Theon were the death shoe ins. 2/3 ain’t bad but he wasn’t the 1 I most expected to survive