• Sansa rules alone
    • Tyrion + Sansa
    • Gendry rules alone
    • Arya rules alone
    • Gendry + Arya
    • The Night King
    • Other- specify below

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Half the cast better die! And the rest next episode!

How did GRRM put it? Everyone dies in Winds of Winter, and the final book is just descriptions of snow blowing over graves and empty towns.

Sounds like a book that would be easy to adapt in just two episodes.

1 minute ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I really wished the episode wouldn't release in the middle of the damn night for us here in Europe. Damn you for making the corporations so American-centric! 

By the way, thank you Europeans for providing all the beautiful settings just so we Free Folk can watch this show at a reasonable hour. You’re the real MVPs.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

I really wished the episode wouldn't release in the middle of the damn night for us here in Europe. Damn you for making the corporations so American-centric! 

We need a :P emote for the like system lol

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

On 4/21/2019 at 11:37 PM, ColonelKillaBee said:

I can't wait to see Arya go assassins creed on the zombies with that weird double spear that I think she's gonna shoot into the night king's face. Maybe.

I hope Jon's the one that does it tho, but I wouldn't be surprised if he goes grey warden on him and dies in the process, so I'd rather let Arya handle it.

He is the self sacrificing type.

Called it sort of XD 

56 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Sansa X Tyrion

CRUSHED XD 

That hand kiss made me wibble, I won't lie.

It was amazing in the first half, kind of slow in the library scenes. Very exciting conclusion. I wish we had at least learned what the Night King wanted with Bran, more about the mythology. I guess it really was an old war between them and the Children whose ally was the Three Eyed Raven.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Now someone explain why Melisandre died. Purpose served? 

I'm guessing she blew her wad. That was some major display of power, if mostly ineffectual. Kind of makes you want to believe in Rh'llor, though. He's the only god in this universe who does a damn thing.

5 minutes ago, Celan said:

I wish we had at least learned what the Night King wanted with Bran, more about the mythology. I guess it really was an old war between them and the Children whose ally was the Three Eyed Raven.

I bet you that they decided not to delve too deep into it because the spinoff prequel series they’re working on revolves around the original Long Night and tackles this stuff way more in depth. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Celan said:

I'm guessing she blew her wad. That was some major display of power, if mostly ineffectual. Kind of makes you want to believe in Rh'llor, though. He's the only god in this universe who does a damn thing.

I was thinking that too, but then she mentioned she’d be dead before dawn and only died after the fight was won and not particularly after a display of power.Not immediately anyway

And there was her words about Boris before he died. Maybe the display called for her life, rather than her pulling a Luke skywalker per say? Like she made a contract.