Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #32

Fallout Show  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you hope the new Fallout tv show is set?

• The West (NCR, Vegas, etc)
    • The Midwest (Legion lands, Rogue BoS, etc.)
    • The East (Maxson's BoS, the Pitt, etc.)
    • Somewhere completely new

9 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I would be if TES VI was nearby, but I have a feeling it’s just gonna be Starfield.

Or, by some miracle, they decide to make a single player prequel for the Pitt in Fallout 76. That would be the thing that gets me to finally give the game a go. But I doubt that happens. 

See I would love to get starfield stuff and that it releases this year solely because that mean TES VI is next up lol

Fuck:dntknw:

It's going to be so good!

There's going to be three races to pick from, High Elf, Bosmer, and Dark Elf cause they can only afford two voice actors cause the game is now fully voiced (and there going to give Dark Elves the gay sounding voice again YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH). The story is going to be about a secret cabal of Dwemer wizards who kidnap your child after you were frozen during the Oblivion crisis by a Daud knock-off, and you'll find out that your son is the main villian! The story will be about how Dwemer automatons that resemble real people have inflitrated society, and it'll have a swell undertone of what it means to be AI and forced a ham-fisted message of acceptance. To make it even better, there going to remove every single RPG element, no skills cause they don't want to confuse players, there going to have only three schools of magic (cause the others just confused players), and the stamina bar and magika bar is going to be merged into one to avoid "confusion", cause they needed a way to simplfify stats even further then Skyrim did! Side-quests are going to be almost gone, and replaced almost entirely with fetch quests, and forced Cthulhu Mythos references (cause we need that), there's going to be a NEW SETTLEMENT feature that fans have been begginnnnnnng for, that players will need to fully do to interact with the MQ. There's want to avoid crunch, so were going to take the Dragon skeletons from Skyrim, and turn them into flying Dwemer robots!  The game will require being connected to the internet because they want you to experience the game in full, alongside IN STORE purchases designed to augment the experience and provide players with even more choices to taylor there Elder Scrolls experience! 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Centurion said:

I’m hoping they got enough of a kick to the balls that they’ll drop the voice acting for the player

All joking aside, I think they will. They acknowledged it didn’t go over well.

Most of the fandom is practically begging them to do less work. They’d be stupid not to take us up on it. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Centurion said:

Seventy dicks is getting The Pitt as an expansion @The Good Doctor

Huh. Welp, I said if give the game a chance if they did this one thing. I didn’t think they actually would. :rofl: 

Still, I’m happy to see the Pitt’s existence actually getting acknowledged again finally. It’s my favorite Fallout thing Beth has made, so here’s hoping they do it justice.

2 hours ago, Centurion said:

Outer worlds 2

Right on! I sure wasn’t expecting this.