Who will take the Beskar Throne?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. How will take the Beskar Throne?

• Bo Katan
    • Din Djarin
    • The Armorer
    • Sabine Wren

8 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I'm actually really excited to see what kinda of shit Boba the Fett going to pull as a Crime Boss in his mini series XD

I just want to know what he’s even up to. What his motives are and whatnot. Shooting up the palace doesn’t seem like something Boba Fett would just do on a whim, and I hope the explanation is more than "I’m good now" or "I wanted to be king".

Though considering how damn easy taking over was, I don’t get the impression that he’s taken over a very impressive or dangerous operation.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

16 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

And of course, i'm already hearing about people screaming about it the last episode being a  massive "betrayal of Rian Johnson's" vision of Star Wars XD Which it is, but it's a good thing. 

I don’t know where you are hearing that but obviously you shouldn’t go to those places. Fuck those people, they can die.

Fuck:dntknw:

37 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

And of course, i'm already hearing about people screaming about it the last episode being a  massive "betrayal of Rian Johnson's" vision of Star Wars XD Which it is, but it's a good thing. 

Ask them what they think his vision was, and how this is a betrayal to it. I’ll be very surprised if you can get an answer.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

42 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Ruin Johnson’s “vision” was a betrayal of Star Wars and a betrayal of Luke Skywalker. Hit them with that lol

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Ruin Johnson’s “vision” was a betrayal of Star Wars and a betrayal of Luke Skywalker. Hit them with that lol

People are spamming Qui Gon/Jar Jar gifs and basically saying that, so it's good. Otherwise, i'm shocked how united the Star Wars fandom is right now about how much they loved the finale XD

2 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Not going to lie, half of me wants Mando to retcon the ST out of existence,

After the finale, I genuinely believe this is possible. Star Wars should be just as much of a goldmine for Disney as the MCU, yet they’ve only owned it for less than a decade and have already lost money on one movie and underperformed by hundreds of millions of dollars with two others. The sequels led the franchise in a direction that’s way less profitable than it has the potential to be. If money is the priority, then something needs to be done about that.

That ending gave me some hope for that. No way they just delivered Baby Yoda, Disney’s most marketable original character by far, to die offscreen at the hands of Kylo Ren in a movie trilogy that over half the fanbase dislikes.

20 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

After the finale, I genuinely believe this is possible. Star Wars should be just as much of a goldmine for Disney as the MCU, yet they’ve only owned it for less than a decade and have already lost money on one movie and underperformed by hundreds of millions of dollars with two others. The sequels led the franchise in a direction that’s way less profitable than it has the potential to be. If money is the priority, then something needs to be done about that.

That ending gave me some hope for that. No way they just delivered Baby Yoda, Disney’s most marketable original character by far, to die offscreen at the hands of Kylo Ren in a movie trilogy that over half the fanbase dislikes.

I mean on the other fronts; Star Wars is doing pretty well. 

Jedi Fallen Order recently was revealed to have sold over 12 million copies, which is insane for single player/super difficult game that took a ton from the Souls series. XD And it had no microtransaction. It was the second highest grossing game in the last twelve months and has been consistently on the top ten charts practically two YEARS after  release. (Insane)

https://www.pcgamesinsider.biz/news/71700/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-is-second-highest-selling-game-in-us-in-last-12-months/

Both the Mandalorian and Clone Wars the Final Season drew in massive numbers of both for Disney Plus. Mando was so fucking successful it's launched like five different spin off series, and the Clone Wars, despite being from an era that Disney didn't even want to mention when they got an IP, was so popular it got ANOTHER (more or less) full cartoon season (Bad Batch.)( 

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/tv-news/star-wars-disney-plus-lando-series-mandalorian-spinoffs-1102221/

Even when considered a disappointment, Rise of Shitwalker grossed over a billion dollars. That's how powerful the IP is. A shitty movie that got saved by everyone still drew in a billion dollars. 

What's hilarious to me is all these new projects.... NONE of them take place in the sequel era (Bad Batch/Obi Wan take place in the inbetween Revenge of the Sith, and New Hope Era, Ahsoka, Book of Boba Fett, and Rangers of the New Republic are in the Mandalorian Era, and The Discipline, and Rogue Squadron take place in ERAS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN FEATURED YET.) It's one hundred percent clear to me Disney knows pandering to the OT and Prequel groups will make them bank, which they are doing, and have low-key left behind the Sequel Era. 

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I mean on the other fronts; Star Wars is doing pretty well. 

And a major reason for that is that these fronts make a point to avoid the sequels like the plague. That’s why I think Disney’s gonna let some time pass for a while and then ditch them from the canon. They aren’t gonna want to set all their shows and movies in the past forever. Eventually they’ll want to go forward, and when they do, I think they’ll ignore or alter the ST. 

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Even when considered a disappointment, Rise of Shitwalker grossed over a billion dollars. That's how powerful the IP is. A shitty movie that got saved by everyone still drew in a billion dollars. 

Of course RoS made money. It’s the "Star Wars finale" (until they decide it’s not anymore). But how much would it have made if TLJ hadn’t been such a disappointment? Mikey Mouse wipes his furry ass with a billion dollars. This is one of the biggest film franchises in history and every entry should easily pull in as much as the big dog Marvel movies.