Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #31

2020 Presidential Election: "It Could Be Worse" Edition  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which ruthless conquerer would you vote to be your next president?

• Darth Sideous
    • Caesar (Fallout version)
    • King Radovid
    • Daenerys Targaryen (finale version)

I swear I think there’s some sort of weird cosmic synchronicity between this site and real life sometimes. I just finished watching The Hobbit like five minutes ago.

Also, I feel like that video is what you’d end up with if the Clever Men of Kyne's Watch got a fire going and had a few meads in them. After a brawl or two, of course.

• Haha 2

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I swear I think there’s some sort of weird cosmic synchronicity between this site and real life sometimes. I just finished watching The Hobbit like five minutes ago.

1926744040_jhunalbruh.jpg.289ab1acef5c65a777d1d84c1bf5ff5f.jpg

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Also, I feel like that video is what you’d end up with if the Clever Men of Kyne's Watch got a fire going and had a few meads in them. After a brawl or two, of course.

Next time on Nordic Snowberry Z, can Kyne's Watch's Clever Men defeat the best of the bards college in a duel...of song?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Next time on Nordic Snowberry Z, can Kyne's Watch's Clever Men defeat the best of the bards college in a duel...of song?

Those dandies would get slaughtered in three different ways. 

An average student of the BC:

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My birthday's coming up and I want yall to watch :) @The Good Doctor @BigBossBalrog :stare: 

I think a bunch of these MMO losers just ain’t equipped for going up against a veteran of Dark Souls PvP. 

Not bad for kpop. XD Skip to 1:08 and set it to 2x speed. It’s great. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

I think a bunch of these MMO losers just ain’t equipped for going up against a veteran of Dark Souls PvP. 

Not bad for kpop. XD Skip to 1:08 and set it to 2x speed. It’s great. 

:rofl: I tried it 

I'm finally max cp level myself and its not a HUGE difference but there is a difference, if you set your cp up well for your build anyway.

The rest is indeed just reflexes and knowing when to block vs roll.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee