Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #31

2020 Presidential Election: "It Could Be Worse" Edition  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which ruthless conquerer would you vote to be your next president?

• Darth Sideous
    • Caesar (Fallout version)
    • King Radovid
    • Daenerys Targaryen (finale version)

@ColonelKillaBee

Obsidian just hired one of the lead writers of Mass Effect and DA Origins who left Bioware after things went to shit.

Microsoft also has put together a new developer company called Initiative that includes a bunch of former Naughty Dog devs who left/got fired during the 70% layoffs they had, as well as other former Sony staff.

I have a good feeling about the stuff we’ll be getting from Microsoft companies this next generation. They really aren’t fucking around. 

• Thanks 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Its just a random goat XD Fits with the theme so I used that shot lol

I don’t have the ability to test this myself as I don’t have the mount, but if you polymorph into like a skeleton or draugr or something and then mount up, will it still make you headless?

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

30 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t have the ability to test this myself as I don’t have the mount, but if you polymorph into like a skeleton or draugr or something and then mount up, will it still make you headless?

It will not, no, the mount actually has a description telling you this as well. Skins work, but not polymorphs.

• Thanks 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

25 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It will not, no, the mount actually has a description telling you this as well. Skins work, but not polymorphs.

Gotcha. I don’t suppose it’s possible to toggle off the headless horseman stuff is it? The wolf is a really cool mount by itself. I just don’t like the extra effects.

13 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Man Daggerfall actually has some cool looking mages, certainly better than Oblivion XD

You’re talking about Mannimarco, right? Of the three games he’s appeared in, I liked his tiny pixelated Daggerfall appearance the most by far. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You’re talking about Mannimarco, right? Of the three games he’s appeared in, I liked his tiny pixelated Daggerfall appearance the most by far. 

Not just him but even the Daedra Summoners. Like I know the lore was different back then but in the lenses of modern lore, they both look cool abd are cool 

Even if they do have a very similar appearance to Mr. Worm :P

Y'all can ridicule me all you like, but I had a really shitty wake-up.

I'm pretty sure either a ghost, demon or whatever just fucking scared me half to death. Early about forty minutes ago I suddenly woke up to seeing a disembodied elongated dark purplish-black head floating in my room in front of my bed. Behind it a closet that's always kept closed in my room was wide open and pitch black inside.

I awoke screaming bloody murder at the top of my lungs and my grandmother who's room is right next to mine didnt hear a thing. Even after she said a prayer and placed her rosary under my pillow, I was still nervous about going back in there XD

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

I'm Christian, so no I won't ridicule you for that.

Pray, I will pray too, and any time you see something or think you saw something or have a bad dream or vision, you say in Jesus' name, I rebuke you.

If you really saw something or think you saw something, you say that and it will not reoccur. 

There's what others call a more "practical" side of this practice too, like a mental exercise. When you speak something into existence like that, it has a powerful effect on your psyche. For my part, I don't have nightmares or sleep paralysis anymore, no visions, and the few times I did have nightmares, it was like nothing really. I recognized it for what it was and it didn't bother me even a little.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Gotcha. I don’t suppose it’s possible to toggle off the headless horseman stuff is it? The wolf is a really cool mount by itself. I just don’t like the extra effects.

Lol no XD Thats the main attraction for those mounts, its not meant to be anything but a silly Halloween gag to have fun with for a few days.