Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #31

2020 Presidential Election: "It Could Be Worse" Edition  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which ruthless conquerer would you vote to be your next president?

• Darth Sideous
    • Caesar (Fallout version)
    • King Radovid
    • Daenerys Targaryen (finale version)

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Considering how dead he looked at his speech yesterday, I don't think so. I think he knows he's been outplayed, fair or not. 

There's a purge going on right now on youtube and twitter; Sargon, Bannon (Fuck him though), and a bunch of others are being perma banned. And the Republican Senate Leader flat out said he isn't going to do anything about it. Seems like everyone , inlcuding most Republicans, jumping on the throats now that Trump's on his way out. 

You’re nuts dude, he didn’t look dead to me. Hell he looks like he’s just getting started.

He was ready with his legal team immediately after Election Day, go watch that speech.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

You’re nuts dude, he didn’t look dead to me. Hell he looks like he’s just getting started.

He was ready with his legal team immediately after Election Day, go watch that speech.

The legal teams whose lawsuits were thrown out in three states and counting XD All i'm saying is don't get your hopes up.

It's kinda startling though, if this was indeed rigged, that something like this could happen in a First World Country. Boggles my mind, but I guess you shouldn't be suprised.  

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Besides, Republicans actually won big in both house and senate, and of course the Supreme Court. 

Any legal battles in the future are to our advantage

You said it yourself, most Republicans are chickenshits. Mconnel right now is seemingly sabotaging Trump's claims even. Do you really think you could count on them to come through in the end? Probally counting there losses, and getting ready to rally for the midterms. 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

The legal teams whose lawsuits were thrown out in three states and counting XD All i'm saying is don't get your hopes up.

It's kinda startling though, if this was indeed rigged, that something like this could happen in a First World Country. Boggles my mind, but I guess you shouldn't be suprised.  

Bro no they’re not, and there’s tons more legal suits going on even still, Trump bombarded them with it in every battleground state

Its to the point now that people think the courts can’t process them all in time and it will automatically go to house.

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

You said it yourself, most Republicans are chickenshits. Mconnel right now is seemingly sabotaging Trump's claims even. Do you really think you could count on them to come through in the end? Probally counting there losses, and getting ready to rally for the midterms. 

I was wrong lol, they are fighting hard right now

Anyway, I'm not getting my hopes up @BigBossBalrog, I know its more than likely biden will win, for now, there's no path in votes legitimate or not. But, I think there's a good chance this doesn't get decided before electoral votes have to be confirmed and turned in, in december.

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Anyway, I'm not getting my hopes up @BigBossBalrog, I know its more than likely biden will win, for now, there's no path in votes legitimate or not. But, I think there's a good chance this doesn't get decided before electoral votes have to be confirmed and turned in, in december.

Nothing wrong with that. You should make your voice heard in anyway you can. 

51 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Considering how dead he looked at his speech yesterday, I don't think so.

I think he was just tired. The man’s getting like three hours of sleep per day this week. Based on what he said though, he’s not done.

51 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Seems like everyone , inlcuding most Republicans, jumping on the throats now that Trump's on his way out. 

Not all. Several of the big ones like Josh Hawley (cause Missouri) and Ted Cruz (surprisingly) are with him on this.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

1 hour ago, Centurion said:

But yeah who would’ve fucking thought, a blue Georgia... I never want to hear another peach boy tell me I ain’t southern cause I’m from Oklahoma lmao

Don’t be too hard on the peach boys. My own great grandpa voted for Biden this time around, which is crazy considering he voted Republican in every election since he was a boy and also died last year. :P 

• Haha 3

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Me and my mom had an argument/discussion at the dinner tablets night with her boyfriend on politics.

Remember by his own words he is a radical leftist, he was arrogantly claiming there was no evidence for voter fraud while me and mom were flat out saying what was happening is treasonous. Yall know I don't lean either way, but I sure dont lean left if you catch my drift XD.

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Did someone really use your granpa as a vote for Biden on a serious note? Thats been rampant lately too. At least 10000 votes are like that in Nevada

Nah, it was just a joke. That has been a legit issue though. Folks born in 1900 suddenly voting and stuff like that.

Least it didn’t happen with my grandpa as far as I know. O.o 

11 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Me and my mom had an argument/discussion at the dinner tablets night with her boyfriend on politics.

Remember by his own words he is a radical leftist, he was arrogantly claiming there was no evidence for voter fraud while me and mom were flat out saying what was happening is treasonous. Yall know I don't lean either way, but I sure dont lean left if you catch my drift XD.

I don't talk about politics at all to avoid shit like this XD