Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #31

2020 Presidential Election: "It Could Be Worse" Edition  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which ruthless conquerer would you vote to be your next president?

• Darth Sideous
    • Caesar (Fallout version)
    • King Radovid
    • Daenerys Targaryen (finale version)

23 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

That sounds kinda stupid tbh

Well Denmark doesn't want to be the next Wuhan. The question will also be how they'll handle the people living in the area. 12 people have already been found infected with the new virus. Currently they're only advising people to not leave their counties.

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

So they're gonna wipe out millions of animals for a virus that even in wuhan killed only 1 percent of the population...

Yikes dude, lol Wuhan was bad because their government lied about the situation, didn't test for it and had poor means of taking care of those that were sick, not because they didn't eradicate all the bats they were eating. 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I'm guessing it's both cheaper and easier to shut down the entire business than instituting a long term lock down. Also unsure if Denmark can even institute such a lock down. I know if they're not as bad as Sweden though; we don't have the ability to declare a state of emergency if it's not a full scale, proper war with a foreign power.

Edited by Witchking of Angmar

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

They don’t even know if it’s deadly yet lol they’re operating based on fear of a complete unknown, since when has that ever been considered rational.

They can accomplish virtually anything these days by just breathing the word "covid" and telling people to be afraid.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I swear if this happens, I'll grab my rifle and join other supporters and shoot down every last foreign invader.

I wish, Trudeu dosen't have the balls to drive out the Canadian Geese infestation XD My Conservative Family are posting all these fake news stories on Facebook right now, it's kinda of hilarious. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

According to the election, Georgia is at 49.4%/49.4% for Trump and Biden.

It's really strange how it's been nudging blue these last few days at 99% tallied votes.

With Biden primed to be leading very soon

gdFfSrZ.png

*A Blue Georgia* We live in a bizzaro world man. 

So the whole 99% thing isn’t how many votes have been tallied, it’s how many votes are expected based on previous cycles. That why some states are at 82% and already decided. But yeah who would’ve fucking thought, a blue Georgia... I never want to hear another peach boy tell me I ain’t southern cause I’m from Oklahoma lmao

Fuck:dntknw:

37 minutes ago, Centurion said:

So the whole 99% thing isn’t how many votes have been tallied, it’s how many votes are expected based on previous cycles. That why some states are at 82% and already decided. But yeah who would’ve fucking thought, a blue Georgia... I never want to hear another peach boy tell me I ain’t southern cause I’m from Oklahoma lmao

Rofl if you take those votes at face value sure.

Me, I stopped watching the vote count already. It doesn’t matter, the courts will decide the presidency, and if that happens, we win.

Theyll likely have the vote sent to house if we don’t have a winner decided by December, and there are 26 republican delegations to Democrat’s 22.

Despite the total number of house representatives.

I think Trump saw this coming and planned for it months ago

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Rofl if you take those votes at face value sure.

Me, I stopped watching the vote count already. It doesn’t matter, the courts will decide the presidency, and if that happens, we win.

Theyll likely have the vote sent to house if we don’t have a winner decided by December, and there are 26 republican delegations to Democrat’s 22.

Despite the total number of house representatives.

I think Trump saw this coming and planned for it months ago

Considering how dead he looked at his speech yesterday, I don't think so. I think he knows he's been outplayed, fair or not. 

There's a purge going on right now on youtube and twitter; Sargon, Bannon (Fuck him though), and a bunch of others are being perma banned. And the Republican Senate Leader flat out said he isn't going to do anything about it. Seems like everyone , inlcuding most Republicans, jumping on the throats now that Trump's on his way out.