What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Theou is a purely magic based fight, just like crystal dicks. He just gets progressively stronger spells the more you drop him down. Early Game.

There's a secret version of him in the memory where you fight him in his prime, uses the lightning axestaff and is uber aggressive. Champion Gundyr esque.

I've noticed Doc was right though, it's either super epic, or super fucking creepy  XD

It's a very cool juxtaposition though. Most areas don't have background music, so there's this unsettling atmosphere, that either changes to "this boss is fucking awesome" when the crazy epic music starts playing, or "GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE" when the horrible music starts blazing. Quality is top notch though, I guess that's the advantage of having an in house orchestra. (Another reason why Beth has top notch music cause they do the same.) Don't know a more great collection of boss themes then From

And when you get sad music like Nameless Song or Lord of Cinder, makes the moment all the more powerful. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Witchking of Angmar said:

Yeah that kinda works. Still not as Nordic, but then again, no Souls songs are.

Yeah, I haven’t found any that are really what I’d want for my characters. That’s why the only ones I came up with were for Fenrald and a Bosmer who hasn’t appeared. XD 

The Baldur Boldir fight should only come midway through the game, despite being a challenging one with a major character, just because of how many others it would affect.

I think when you find Brund, he should be staring at the Jagged Crown or some shit, pissed that you stole his kill.

And then of course Rebec is even more pissed. 

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

@Balrog

Eyy what about Corvus?

You fight Corvus as a mini boss on the way through the ruined Imperial Palace alongside with what's left of Dales bodyguards (Her Palentina and Client Soldiers are the elite mobs) XD

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You fight Corvus as a mini boss on the way through the ruined Imperial Palace alongside with what's left of Dales bodyguards (Her Palentina and Client Soldiers are the elite mobs) XD

He'd have like infinite poise and be super hard hitting with his ultra greatsword but age has taken it's toll and his attacks are really telegraphed.

So far mine is the lamest XD At least Doc was a giant at some point before someone managed to crucify him O.o Dylan sounds kinda like Brund actually, and me?

Holy fucking wretch XD That can describe any lame ass priest.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I wonder if the whole "grant us eyes" thing and the fact that the great ones we've seen in fact don't actually have millions of eyes is intentional. 

The ones with crazy amounts of eyes, Kin, and Amygdala, which are lesser great ones at best. And basically false gods.

So, I wonder if that was the root of their issue, and if they'd realized that it would've provided them with some different insight or not. Amygdala being the closest they've gotten to great ones, maybe they were lead astray.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

18 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

No, to what a Mila fight would be like. 

Ubbe would be one of those bullshit NPC enemies who is as hard as the bosses. XD 

Just skipping along have in fun, then you’d die repeatedly like 10 times and just melt into a fit of rage like WHAT THE FUCK THE MUSIC DOESNT EVEN CHANGE FOR TJIS FUCKER HOWWWWWWW:rofl:

• Haha 2

Fuck:dntknw: