Soulsborne (And Sekiro and Shiet) Thread #5

What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

Or the Witchking. Like, you beat his first fight and you think he's dead but walk into a pitch black room with thousands of dead elves and you see him sucking on Corio, the Last Aldmeris' soul and then he looks at you with his void eyes, and the fight starts.

So two optional endings, and the Witchking is the hardest one. 

He also summons that werewolf at the last stage, along with Lorgar in spiritual bestial form as his hound slave.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I’m thinking Witch. To me, Corio seems like the fake-out last boss, who you know about the whole time and spend a lot of the game going after, but isn’t your final challenge. Like the Twin Princes. 

Gee thanks XD 

And for the noobs, if you take Rebec's ashes and do a mission where you can put hers with Baldur's on her ship instead of using them to get loot or whatever, you can summon them both once for that last fight because of the crazy circumstances behind it and how op Witch is.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

To be fair, I think this in the main RP too. I not-so-secretly hope that when the war is over and the Dominion lose, we all end up killing each other again like in the good old days. XD 

Or alternatively, that the Dominion actually manage to win. 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

And for the noobs, if you take Rebec's ashes and do a mission where you can put hers with Baldur's on her ship instead of using them to get loot or whatever, you can summon them both once for that last fight because of the crazy circumstances behind it and how op Witch is.

I’m not a noob, but how the hell can I pass up on the chance to do that?!

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I’m not a noob, but how the hell can I pass up on the chance to do that?!

Because we'd all rip on you for summoning like a complete and total scrub :whistling:

In fact, Baldur will have dialogue as he's summoned, berating the player for defeating him without help, yet needing it for the Witchking and making him look bad XD 

And they come as yellow glowing heroes of Sovngarde.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Didn’t think about that. Yeah, ouch. XD 

XD It's pretty warranted tho. I think Baldur currently stands a much better chance against him than he did before in light of his victory over Brund, but like Brund, Witch still holds the advantage in a fight for sure. Just being able to summon alone.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

And tbh if Witchie is the last boss then he needs a new theme. 

I'll give him Laurence the First Vicar if Baldur gets this:

Pontiff Sulyvahn also works for Witch imo.

This suits Witchie's creepy factor more in my opinion

Or hell Aldritch

I think Lorian's theme is, best way I can put it, in part right style but too light for Yornar. I picture it being a Nordic version of a song that goes from deathly chilling to something of an army fighting in a blizzard in music terms. 

Edited by Witchking of Angmar
  • Like 1

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

This suits Witchie's creepy factor more in my opinion

Or hell Aldritch

Nah not Aldrich, this one though is perfect, I agree. So I'll keep laurence the first Vicar for Baldur. Tho I think Abyss watchers is a close second.