What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

America's front line of defense against all foreign and domestic enemies just looked up whole numbers.

:rofl::rofl::dntknw:

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

:rofl: :rofl: I’m done

I legit lol’d for like two minutes

Fuck:dntknw:

What’s even funnier is I was waiting for someone to call me out on the fact that 33:2 isn’t a whole number...

Its literally a mixed integer and a ratio XD You just simplified it funny. 17 to 1 would’ve worked if you round up.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

What’s even funnier is I was waiting for someone to call me out on the fact that 33:2 isn’t a whole number...

Its literally a mixed integer and a ratio XD You just simplified it funny. 17 to 1 would’ve worked if you round up.

Am confused

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Am confused

Improper fraction, which is also a ratio, which can be made into a mixed fraction and integer, which means it can be simplified.

I was just trying to trip you up lol I didn’t think you didn’t know what a whole number was XD 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Improper fraction, which is also a ratio, which can be made into a mixed fraction and integer, which means it can be simplified.

I was just trying to trip you up lol I didn’t think you didn’t know what a whole number was XD 

I mean, idk what an improper faction, mixed fraction, and an integer is either....

I'm seeing alot of people hoping there's going to be an easy mode that Martin's involved (cause there interested in the project solely for Martin) and i'm just like "Wut?" If anything Martin's influence is going to make the game even more sadistic XD And of course, I just hate when people say things need an easy mode.

I hope I don't sound elitist when I say it's fine when a game isn't for everyone. You don't need to play it if that turns you off so much. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

If they really want to make it like Martin’s work, there it should be possible to die without respawn midway through the game because your dumb ass went and did something that you wanted to do even though it wasn’t smart. XD 

Like tell the boss you know about her incest kids, and give her a chance to leave the boss arena before you come back XD

• Haha 1