What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I feel like you can’t do a game like this twice tho, the hats already out the bag about the Great Ones.

You could always introduce more Great Old ones....though that would lead to the "You remember Kos? Well THESE ONES ARE TEN TIMES MORE POWERFUL AND SCARY! LOOK HOW AWESOME THEY ARE?" XD Bloodborne works way better as a standalone game. We have a very good understanding of the lore already, and the holes that are there are intentional and meant to be filled by the community.

Which is why I always role my eyes, because there's a massive demand for it.  

Because unless they did a prequel (which would send warning flags raising in my mind)...there isn't much to cover. 

A prequel is what I was considering. Get some unanswered questions solved, be another Hunter in another nightmare.

But yea, even then it’s just not gonna be as good.

That said, it could still be good without bringing down the original by simply answering some questions while raising others, and for those that never played Bloodborne, it would still be a shock while making them wanna play the first. And there’s other possible ways of surprising us.

They could even stage it in that first ruined city and show us exactly wtf happened. The desert city always seemed like a callback to the mountains of madness for me.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

A prequel is what I was considering. Get some unanswered questions solved, be another Hunter in another nightmare.

But yea, even then it’s just not gonna be as good.

That said, it could still be good without bringing down the original by simply answering some questions while raising others, and for those that never played Bloodborne, it would still be a shock while making them wanna play the first. And there’s other possible ways of surprising us.

They could even stage it in that first ruined city and show us exactly wtf happened. The desert city always seemed like a callback to the mountains of madness for me.

Loran? I believe you see its ruins in the Nightmare Frontier, and what little lore we have about seems to be a dead ringer what happened to Yharnam. That could work certainly. 

Even so, that’s about as good a possibility as I could imagine for a Bloodborne 2. And if it reveals new cool lore and answers old questions, all the better.

Though how awesome would it be if you found out whatever nightmare you were in was a completely different world? 

A city like Carcossa.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Also does it have to be a beast plague? What if it’s something else entirely, more akin to Byrgenwerth.

This is all that's left of Loran, the Loran Silverbeasts.

silverbeast.png

They seem to be a little different, but the disaster that destroyed Loran was seemingly very similar to Yharnam's Beast plague. 

I’m interested to know the difference and why. It looks alien.

Put it this way, I’m hungry enough for more of this sort of lore in a game that I won’t scoff at a Bloodborne 2 but I do admit it probably shouldn’t happen.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Might as well call it something else, then. The Blood is central to Bloodborne like Halos were central to... wait. Never mind.

:rofl: A little different in that case XD Halo is Halo without Halo's as long as you got the UNSC Spartans, and Aliens.

tumblr_pjgkyoNffU1tvlw71o1_1280.jpg

Blood is Bloodborne's central motiff, ranging from it's dark Gothic aesthetics, straight to the lore. It's blood blood blood and more blood. 

• Like 1