Soulsborne (And Sekiro and Shiet) Thread #5

What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

Remeber that shitty anime Souls game that got announced two years ago? Seems like it's going to be released...and I fully understand why Miyisaki never wants to work with Bandai Namco again. 

It's an anime rip off of Dark Souls with terrible art directions, made by the people who own the Dark Souls IP. 

"The black will have its use at night."

Listen, I want to make it clear that just because Rebec thinks a black ship will have its uses at night does not mean that black is good ninja camouflage any more than the last three times this came up. And anyone who disagrees can feel free to challenge me to a game of 5d katana sudoku while wearing hunter’s orange. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Listen, I want to make it clear that just because Rebec thinks a black ship will have its uses at night does not mean that black is good ninja camouflage any more than the last three times this came up. And anyone who disagrees can feel free to challenge me to a game of 5d katana sudoku while wearing hunter’s orange. 

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Might as well commit Sudoku right now....third time this month. 

So my advice to choose Colonel as the guy to cut off your head has proven to be the worst ever, but I still think Witch is a healthy choice. 

Anyone but Centurion. Colonel will watch you die, but I’m not convinced that Pvt Savage won’t flay you while he’s at it. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Anyone but Centurion. Colonel will watch you die, but I’m not convinced that Pvt Savage won’t flay you while he’s at it. 

Trust me, things are going to get darker. 

Also I tried to play souls again and I almost broke my desk by punching it. So I reiterate fuck dark souls

• Haha 2

Fuck:dntknw:

Yea nah it doesn't go hard enough for both Baldur AND Boldir.

Or even Baldur XD 

5 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Bitch it's a joke.

If you could ever consider Theudofrid a boss, his would be the Crystal Sage.

I see that now lol XD I knew I barely remembered it for a reason.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee