1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Jacob putrescent child.... I have no idea what that means but ok

Rotting, decayed, festering, etc.

Essentially you’re some hollowed kid probsbly stuck in the giant fly shit piles of the painted world or maybe at the bottom of some gutter in Hollow Town.

So, I’ll take Holy Wretch XD 

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Just skipping along have in fun, then you’d die repeatedly like 10 times and just melt into a fit of rage like WHAT THE FUCK THE MUSIC DOESNT EVEN CHANGE FOR TJIS FUCKER HOWWWWWWW:rofl:

You definitely sound like you’ve played more Dark Souls than you have. XD 

• Haha 1

Well I do have a habit to make my first character a mage focusing on intellect in most rpgs. My first character in DS1 was a mage, that then became a spellsword when I found a black knight sword. My first character for DS3 was a mage that used the katana that drops from the annoying guy early in the game (annoyed me to no end that I kept running around with a katana but I was too lazy to find and level up any other good dex weapon). 

Power corrupts, absolute power... is a whole lot of fun!

I didn't have too much difficulty with either. Weird. And Colonel got slaughtered by a super easy boss but did very well against a very hard one. Thing is each person experiences different bosses differently. Shows how dynamic they are 

I don’t think that counts when my first character pretty much got slaughtered by everything. 

My real character that wasn’t hindered by using spells and only having access to one lol mopped the floor with the crystal sage. Only boss after that that gave me trouble excluding dlc and the nameless king was Lothric and friends. Maybe Armour as well. Took a few tries.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee