Soulsborne (And Sekiro and Shiet) Thread #5

What's the best build?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best build?

• Strength
    • Faith
    • Intelligence
    • Dex

THIS IS NOT A DRILL THIS IS NOT A DRILL, CONCEPT ART FOR FROM'S NEXT ARPG HAS LEAKED, NOT A FUCKING DRILL 

t8uqcmB.jpg

1gZ3b44.jpg

PkAz47Z.jpg

Some kind of,,,horrifying  Mermaid, and a Wyvern. Aldritch's Age of the Deep Sea? Or maybe Pirate Souls? Fucking sick designs.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

THIS IS NOT A DRILL THIS IS NOT A DRILL, CONCEPT ART FOR FROM'S NEXT ARPG HAS LEAKED, NOT A FUCKING DRILL 

t8uqcmB.jpg

1gZ3b44.jpg

PkAz47Z.jpg

Some kind of,,,horrifying  Mermaid, and a Wyvern. Aldritch's Age of the Deep Sea? Or maybe Pirate Souls? Fucking sick designs.

Aldrich’s age of the deep would be cool

they all seem to have similar plantlike growths.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m not getting the impression that this is the Aztec thing. Bummer. Still, some apocalyptic deep sea game could be interesting, long as there aren’t too many shark wells. :P 

Maybe it's a tide over for something truly fresh like that? Alot of people are begging for another spiritual successor to Demon Souls. I think an aquatic horror, medieval, and apocalyptic souls game would be the shit, it's familiar, but quite fresh. 

Funny you mention Old Hunters, cause the design of the mermaid is very evocative of Kos in my opinion XD But the Dragon is super western fantasy. 

Dosen't look like Bloodborne 2 though (thankfully) or Dark Souls 4. Wouldn't mind a standalone title with some loose connections to Dark Souls (As in it's implied to be the same universe, but it's not connected at all, besides being heavily implied to be Aldritch's Age of the Deep Sea.)

I don’t want a sequel to Dark Souls 3 because I like the way it ended, but I’d definitely be down for a spiritual successor that’s different enough to be its own animal.

I am really liking how Fromsoft isn’t doing what everyone else does and churning out sequels that would be easier to market. They’re not afraid to try new things in the slightest.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t want a sequel to Dark Souls 3 because I like the way it ended, but I’d definitely be down for a spiritual successor that’s different enough to be its own animal.

I am really liking how Fromsoft isn’t doing what everyone else does and churning out sequels that would be easier to market. They’re not afraid to try new things in the slightest.

Imagine the board meeting, XD

Miyisaki. "Imagine this. Guys, it's kinda like Dark Souls but with sea monsters! Mermaids! And Fish Dragons! 

FROM Board of Directors:"..."

It should be commended though. They took a big risk with Sekiro, and it payed off. Miyisaki a super talented dude, so i'm sure he can make anything work XD They could have milked Dark Souls endlessly, but they put their foot down and said, "This ends here." Don't quite know any other super popular series that's quite done that. Beth or Ubisoft would never be able to do that.

Though I wasn't thinking of a sequel. Just something with loose connections, that don't even matter in the long run. Like you could find a tablet in an underwater city, and it mentions there was a prophet of this age tens of thousands of years before, and it has Aldritch's name or some shit. 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Beth or Ubisoft would never be able to do that.

Ubisoft? No. But in fairness to Beth, I don’t think TES is really even close to reaching an “end point”. It’s basically a sandbox universe that they could follow forever without it feeling cheap, provided they do it right. Especially with them reaching a point where it is taking them ten years to put out a new title.

Though Fallout 1, 2, and NV do feel like a trilogy to me and I’d be pretty satisfied with it ending there. Imo, the Bethesda ones are basically a spin-off series.

Holy hecc, took a break from Sekiro not due to frustration or difficulty. Other Sekiro ending spoilers.

Wanted to do the two other endings but I have to do them both on Ng+.

Fucking Isshin Ashina was pretty hard for me, in total probably taking me two to three hours of beating him, two one night a ways back and one today just now. If this was base game I know it would be nowhere near as difficult, I'm a lil afraid of the alternate Owl fight I have to do now though. Wish me luck later on down the line.

The fact that I was unable to see the black arrow and underwear in Centurion’s pic because they blended in with the flag does not in no way, shape, or form prove that black is an effective color for ninja camouflage.

If anyone disagrees with me, I challenge them to a sepuku. 

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

The fact that I was unable to see the black arrow and underwear in Centurion’s pic because they blended in with the flag does not in no way, shape, or form prove that black is an effective color for ninja camouflage.

If anyone disagrees with me, I challenge them to a sepuku. 

Is that how fast we can stab ourselves?

5 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Holy hecc, took a break from Sekiro not due to frustration or difficulty. Other Sekiro ending spoilers.

Reveal hidden contents

Wanted to do the two other endings but I have to do them both on Ng+.

Fucking Isshin Ashina was pretty hard for me, in total probably taking me two to three hours of beating him, two one night a ways back and one today just now. If this was base game I know it would be nowhere near as difficult, I'm a lil afraid of the alternate Owl fight I have to do now though. Wish me luck later on down the line.

I’m literally buying it this weekend just to prove to you bitches it’s not difficult.

Okay if were going to do this who wants to be my kaishakunin? (The dude who cuts off you head after you cut open your stomach so you don't suffer too much) 

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m literally buying it this weekend just to prove to you bitches it’s not difficult.

That's the spirit XD

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Okay if were going to do this who wants to be my kaishakunin? (The dude who cuts off you head after you cut open your stomach so you don't suffer too much) 

That's the spirit XD

Can I keep your pelt?

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

As I always say, go with Colonel or Witch.

Colonel is like 6 foot 20 and will definitely get it in one swipe.

I don’t know anything about Witch’s physicality or even if he is actually a human and not some advanced AI. But odds are good that he’s got Viking blood in him and would be good at this sort of thing. 

• Haha 1