Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

My cousin was so excited to get his new AR, tryna get like me XD Its a Bushmaster, and I was being a smith & wesson fanboy talking shit about it for no reason lol, but then he gets it and it came in chambered for .22 XD 

Then he gets a new upper for 5.56, and they charged him 300 dollars for it, so it's either gonna be a basic ass AR with a reeally nice upper for no reason lol, or they charged him 300 for a 180 dollar upper XD We'll see.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My cousin was so excited to get his new AR, tryna get like me XD Its a Bushmaster, and I was being a smith & wesson fanboy talking shit about it for no reason lol, but then he gets it and it came in chambered for .22 XD 

Then he gets a new upper for 5.56, and they charged him 300 dollars for it, so it's either gonna be a basic ass AR with a reeally nice upper for no reason lol, or they charged him 300 for a 180 dollar upper XD We'll see.

Bruh...... .22..... I facepalmed so hard my brains splattered against the wall. He didn’t do his research did he lol

Fuck:dntknw:

1 minute ago, Centurion said:

Bruh...... .22..... I facepalmed so hard my brains splattered against the wall. He didn’t do his research did he lol

I kept tellin him I'd help him pick something out, it ain't hard, not like he's a competitive shooter lol. Plenty of good affordable AR's out there but noooo. He paid 600 dollars for a 22 AR XD 

Still, not useless, he can use that for squirrels and shit, plink at some paper, shoot some cans, but the extra fail was that receiver XD I told him just ask me but he's too prideful. Because he's the one that originally showed me gun safety n such, because our uncles and great grandad didn't give a damn about gun safety XD 

But they call it exactly what it is lol, prejudice. I could see if it glorified it somehow lol but no one that plays that would be like "Fuck yea I'ma kill all the niggers with this card" XD It's mocking them if anything.

My Nords look at me like nigga what's the plan, cause I'm who they stan, bitch I'm the man, yo elves be lookin at you like Sahan, you use your hand, you onlyfans, Ayrenn gave me action I got satisfaction, bitch fuck all yo factions, we packin you lackin, you duds matter fact, you duds matter fact, you fodder in fact, bitch Blood for the Pact, the Covenant slippin, all my Nords is drippin, we stay in that slip, you poorly equipped, when the elves see this Nord, they know who it is, I knockin em down like my name was Lyris, my blade in ya belly don't call it a thorn, ya Qeen seen the twohander and said Titanborn, I hit and skidaddled, I don't write no more, yo queen is a whore, bitch fuck the Thalmor, blood for blood, n'wahs, we settlin scores, we rollin on forts and we raidin these shores, Dominion ain't winnin so quit I implore, we do it for Kyne, we do it for Shor, don't know em bitches then look in the lore, schoolin you maggots is just quite the chore, I'm livin I'm livin in scullery maids, ya girl under my dick cause bitch need some shade, eyy.

• Haha 1