Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #29

Dead Pool- Who will not make it through chapter 4? (choose 3)  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Deadest Characters Edition

• General Gracchus Ceno
    • Admiral Tacitus Meridius
    • High King Baldur Red-Snow
    • Boldir Iron-Brow
    • King Theodore Adrard
    • Sir Thomas Maric
    • Nahfahlaan
    • Ubbe the Savage

30 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My Nords look at me like nigga what's the plan, cause I'm who they stan, bitch I'm the man, yo elves be lookin at you like Sahan, you use your hand, you onlyfans, Ayrenn gave me action I got satisfaction, bitch fuck all yo factions, we packin you lackin, you duds matter fact, you duds matter fact, you fodder in fact, bitch Blood for the Pact, the Covenant slippin, all my Nords is drippin, we stay in that slip, you poorly equipped, when the elves see this Nord, they know who it is, I knockin em down like my name was Lyris, my blade in ya belly don't call it a thorn, ya Qeen seen the twohander and said Titanborn, I hit and skidaddled, I don't write no more, yo queen is a whore, bitch fuck the Thalmor, blood for blood, n'wahs, we settlin scores, we rollin on forts and we raidin these shores, Dominion ain't winnin so quit I implore, we do it for Kyne, we do it for Shor, don't know em bitches then look in the lore, schoolin you maggots is just quite the chore, I'm livin I'm livin in scullery maids, ya girl under my dick cause bitch need some shade, eyy.

aaaaa.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My Nords look at me like nigga what's the plan, cause I'm who they stan, bitch I'm the man, yo elves be lookin at you like Sahan, you use your hand, you onlyfans, Ayrenn gave me action I got satisfaction, bitch fuck all yo factions, we packin you lackin, you duds matter fact, you duds matter fact, you fodder in fact, bitch Blood for the Pact, the Covenant slippin, all my Nords is drippin, we stay in that slip, you poorly equipped, when the elves see this Nord, they know who it is, I knockin em down like my name was Lyris, my blade in ya belly don't call it a thorn, ya Qeen seen the twohander and said Titanborn, I hit and skidaddled, I don't write no more, yo queen is a whore, bitch fuck the Thalmor, blood for blood, n'wahs, we settlin scores, we rollin on forts and we raidin these shores, Dominion ain't winnin so quit I implore, we do it for Kyne, we do it for Shor, don't know em bitches then look in the lore, schoolin you maggots is just quite the chore, I'm livin I'm livin in scullery maids, ya girl under my dick cause bitch need some shade, eyy.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Does it have trap music? 

XD It's less than two minutes come on.

When do I ever ask for anything? I put a lot of work in this one! And its funny, mainly at the end, but dont skip to it you gotta let it build up

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee