Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

Anthem's launch is going to be garbage :(  The game looks decent (but not for me) but apparently most people can't play the demo cause the networking is so fucking bad (the game comes out next month)

Pray EA doesn't kill off Bioware before they can make Dragon Age 3 (which i'm kinda excitish about) :( 

55 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Pray EA doesn't kill off Bioware before they can make Dragon Age 3 (which i'm kinda excitish about) :( 

Bioware makes EA too much money for them to kill it off right now. Even Andromeda.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

And there’s been talk of BioWares future riding on this. If it’s bad enough, it could at least kill more talk of DA3.

Which would not at all be a bad thing as far as I’m concerned and I’m hoping this is the case.

This “games as a service” thing they’re gonna try out where most, if not all of the core content is pieced out to you overtime like dlc akin to Destiny except worse...

Yea because of that as far as I’m concerned Dragon Age 3 can blow me until I see the game isn’t at all like that. Enough is enough, not giving them more money to scam me.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

It never ends. XD 

I’m not so sure about this one tbh.

The jumpsuit in game is both gaudy and ugly, and totally ridiculous. I’m not sure what they expected of a leather jacket inspired by it but that’s pretty much what I’d expect XD 

That price tag tho.

16 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m not so sure about this one tbh.

Unless the jacket ships and turns out to be shitty fake material (which, I mean, surely they won't do that twice three times. Right?), I don't think this is an example of Bethesda doing something awful. Just stupid. I was more laughing at the mockery they're receiving for their dumb idea of the week. I don't know how they expected to release something like this right now and not get roasted by the internet.

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

I’m in Helheim.

Finally got to playing again and so much shit happened since then. Got the fuckin chaos blades, kid almost croaked and I killed the guardian of the gates of Hel and ripped his fucking heart out.

Im starting to think we’re the cause of Ragnarok because that’s what it’s looking like in the world now.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m in Helheim.

Hide contents

Finally got to playing again and so much shit happened since then. Got the fuckin chaos blades, kid almost croaked and I killed the guardian of the gates of Hel and ripped his fucking heart out.

Im starting to think we’re the cause of Ragnarok because that’s what it’s looking like in the world now.

Recovering the Blades is my favourite scene in the game 

Might be some funkiness for a bit, the site lost its domain earlier because for whatever reason the automatic renewal didn’t work so I had to manually renew it.

Which isn’t good since some Indian company could’ve hijacked the address like they did my old tumblr name when I changed the url lol.