Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #20

Vault 31  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Which experiment would you choose?

• Fill up the population with as many confirmed psychopaths that have yet been convicted of murder.
    • Fill up the population with pacifists but also fill the vault with as much weapons and ammo as possible.
    • Have hidden speakers constantly play tapes backwards that tell the dwellers to do horrible things to each other.
    • Fill up the population with prude people and make the vault suits disintegrate over time.
    • Fill the vault with a ridiculous amount of alcohol and the equipment to make more.

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Do I need to be high to enjoy it?

It certainly can’t hurt lol. It’s definitely more focused on vibe and visuals than plot or character so you won’t be missing anything

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

As of now, if you post the Balrog icon, you must also offer me a blood sacrifice for me to manifest myself in our PM XD

I killed a rabbit and took another foot. Next time I need you, you better show up. 

• Haha 1

It's always nice when your writing gets reinforced by the canon after you come up with it.

Moneys a bit tight on my end so if people can give 5 bucks I’d appreciate ya. Some yearly stuff is being renewed like the donation box which is 20$. Already paid that though.

Google domains is gonna renew soon too, I’ll give details on that in a bit.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

On 1/24/2019 at 2:33 PM, BigBossBalrog said:

As of now, if you post the Balrog icon, you must also offer me a blood sacrifice for me to manifest myself in our PM XD

I sacrificed a motor I’ve spent the morning replacing. The bloody heart of a machine for the guzzolene gods of Gas Town

• Haha 1