Soulsborne Thread#2

:rofl:

This has to be the funniest and most annoying death I've head lately that didn't make me angry. I was in a late Pthumerian chalice dungeon and the random boss was a super buffed Celestial Emissary (huge version) and I got him to phase 2 and he does a laser attack by raising his hands above his head.

No shit he was behind a pillar and I was safely on the other side of this thick ass object and four lasers go straight through it and instantly kill me. I'm used to enemies hitting through walls but goddamn lasers too?! XD

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lost XD went all around the place but obviously missing something. Keep ending up on the bridge

You need to go into the sewers, look for a big fucking pig, and the ladder beside the entrance to the pig XD 

Have you been walking to the house NPC's BTW?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You need to go into the sewers, look for a big fucking pig, and the ladder beside the entrance to the pig XD 

Have you been walking to the house NPC's BTW?

Hmm, k I missed a big area then, just got back from there. No little girl yet. Found the hunter set tho, I like it.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, Daddy Solaire said:

Drink my sunny D

No.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Hmm, k I missed a big area then, just got back from there. No little girl yet. Found the hunter set tho, I like it.

On you way to the bridge you can take a detour that leads to a path filled with barrels. Roll through them and it'll lead you to the rafters/sewers which has a slew of shit.