Soulsborne Thread#2

Just now, The Secret Sunbro said:

Why not just say that in the first place then? I was trying to have an actual conversation not a 8 year old fight of one person calling the other one names.

Your first mistake was looking for a mature intelligent conversation... with Balrog.

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Anyways, you should learn what shit posting is XD And that 80 percent of things said on this board(*Cough* Mostly Colonel *cough* ) is bloody shitposting XD  

Colonel mostly posts selfies and rap videos. XD I hate to be the one to break this to you, my man, but you’re definitely the biggest shitposter.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, The Secret Sunbro said:

You are not a sunbro

That’s where you’re wrong. Balrog may act like a Moundmaker, but he’s one of the biggest Sunbros you’ll ever meet. You wouldn’t believe the length of his arguments in defense of Gwyn and the Flame. 

Granted, they all suck because there are no good defenses for that nonsense and the Dark is clearly the right answer. But damn if the guy doesn’t put his heart into fighting it anyway. 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

That’s where you’re wrong. Balrog may have the soul of a Moundmaker, but he’s one of the the biggest Sunbros you’ll meet. You wouldn’t believe the length of his arguments in defense of Gwyn and the Flame. 

Granted, they all suck because there are no good defenses for that nonsense and the Dark is clearly the right answer. But damn if the guy doesn’t put his heart into fighting it anyway. 

"My life for the flame..."

tumblr_op2875L9jY1ukndnbo1_1280.png

I also used to spend hours writing messages to help new players, and always leave a summon for nasty bosses to help noobs out ;)  Sun light 4 life bitches.