Soulsborne Thread#2

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

And the combat. And the lore. And the map design. :whistling:

The combat and map design for sure, lore definitely seems intriguing.

Its actually fun to just explore the place and see what you find. DS3 always gave me a sense of dread, in the wrong way

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

I think Ds3 could have been the best Fromsoft game if they weren't rushed and went with all their original plans.

And it's still one of the best action RPG's XD I'm glad Miyisaka had the character to end it on such a high note. 

But yeah, the fact that Namco apparently butchered the game (could have been a masterpiece...) has very much soured me on it to a small extent of late.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Other side. If you’re standing at the ogre’s door facing inward, the little girl’s window is at the far right corner, on the other side of a locked gate. You have to go around to reach her.

You mean with the mob right?

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

That area you found the sewer and fisted that pig, go back to the place where you dropped into the water with those crawling enemies and look for a long ladder. Take it up and you'll be on the other side of that gate.

Yea that’s where I’m at now, right behind the ogre in question.im just being blind lol.

Also killed crows

Just now, Daddy Solaire said:

Just so you'll know I am fucking with you'll. I don't believe a game in gameplay can be a masterpiece, but in lore and story it can be.

I don’t see why not if gameplay is silky smooth and has the right feel the developers were looking for. Plus those things all add up together. I can’t call Skyrim a masterpiece for that very reason. Or eso for that matter