Soulsborne Thread#2

And don't get me wrong, I think me and Doc both think Dank Souls 3 is a fantastic game, but Bloodborne is just another beast entirely XD. Which might be because Miyisaki is best when he's working on fresh ideas. Gameplay, lore, and just general design I think on another level.  And the fact it has fucking Werewolves and Lovecraft, which is like crack to me XD

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

And the fact it has fucking Werewolves and Lovecraft, which is like crack to me XD

I’m a big medieval guy so I never expected to like BB so much more than Dark Souls, but it’s honestly not even close for me. 

I’m not even huge on the Lovecraftian type stuff, normally. But this game did it so well that it pretty much singlehandedly made me a fan.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Oh yes. He’s basically the tutorial boss for parrying and dodging forward instead of backward. The graveyard is set up to make you want to fight defensively, but don’t. Be very aggressive. 

And use that music box in the second half. 

After he transforms or when he’s about to?

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nig, I just got the game XD 

I’d get the DLC as soon as you’re sure you’ll like it enough to want to play more. There is no “endgame” and once the credits role, NG+ begins, so the DLC is intended to be part of your playthrough. Not saved for after. Imo, it’s best played about 2/3 in.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

He didn’t even have time to monologue XD or does he only do it the first time? Wont lie he was super cool XD 

Only the first time XD  And yeah he's badass. You can go back to the Hunter's dream and buy his priest set. 

Warning you're going to enter a little church soon (filled with incense) and there's a creepy looking dude, but he's a friendly NPC.