Soulsborne Thread#2

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ok so yea, little easier now that I actually have something to hit with XD Got the axe, good with my class it seems. How do you hold with two hands though? Or is that not an option?

Instead of holding everything 1 or 2 handed, all the weapons have two forms. The axe’s second form is 2-handed, though (and gets longer). I forget the button but you should figure it out pretty easy by playing around for a minute.

The axe’s two handed form is pretty OP early on. Hold attack while 2-handing it and you’ll do a crazy powerful spinning attack that knocks down enemies and can damn near carry you through the game. It will even ragdoll the big ogre guys.

That's why I recommended the saw, it's alot more fun to use and it aint cheese XD

But yeah you can also chain up some sweet combos by transforming just as you attack, which is a transformation attack. Each mode has a completely unqiue moveset, so it's like wielding two weapons at once. 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

That's why I recommended the saw, it's alot more fun to use and it aint cheese XD

But yeah you can also chain up some sweet combos by transforming just as you attack, which is a transformation attack. Each mode has a completely unqiue moveset, so it's like wielding two weapons at once. 

Axe is life.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee